• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to team like a #Bandit

Who wants to team?

• Total voters

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
"I have never failed when using my favorite technique."

I believe you are mistaken Sir..
I do remember a time when I was "teaming" with you and one other person.
You had full iron, diamond boots and a diamond sword.

I had a mix of chain and gold armour with an iron sword.

You lit our teammate on fire and killed him quite easily.. However when you tried to betray me you did manage to light me on fire but failed to get the easy kill.
This then resulted in a 4-5 minute chase on Teweran SG2 where I ran and tried to regen enough to eventually take you out.

You then rage quit the game and my teamspeak channel.

GG. You've yet to betray Philly67 :)

Vox

Career
Reaction score
"I have never failed when using my favorite technique."

I believe you are mistaken Sir..
I do remember a time when I was "teaming" with you and one other person.
You had full iron, diamond boots and a diamond sword.

I had a mix of chain and gold armour with an iron sword.

You lit our teammate on fire and killed him quite easily.. However when you tried to betray me you did manage to light me on fire but failed to get the easy kill.
This then resulted in a 4-5 minute chase on Teweran SG2 where I ran and tried to regen enough to eventually take you out.

You then rage quit the game and my teamspeak channel.

GG. You've yet to betray Philly67 :)
You failed to betray me as well.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Adding to this, you are by no means the "best" betrayer as you portray yourself to be.

I believe that award goes to Reven86 and I.
The amount of times we've successfully betrayed you and you've yet to get one up on us :)

#TheClassics

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice guide, I actually do feel like backstabbing someone now, although I always feel bad :3

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Adding to this, you are by no means the "best" betrayer as you portray yourself to be.

I believe that award goes to Reven86 and I.
The amount of times we've successfully betrayed you and you've yet to get one up on us :)

#TheClassics
I believe i have killed you guys a few times...
I never claimed to be the BEST backstabber... that is a title others have placed on me...
It's unfortunate we couldn't really team... I always tried to ;egitametly team with you guys but you always killed me :-(

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe i have killed you guys a few times...
I never claimed to be the BEST backstabber... that is a title others have placed on me...
It's unfortunate we couldn't really team... I always tried to ;egitametly team with you guys but you always killed me :-(
Jefeperro? Legitimately team? I don't think so.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I teamed up with a guy and was planning to betray him. I asked him "Have you ever heard of... *takes out sword* Jefeperro?" All he said was "Yeah, he betrays people a lot." I honestly don't know how he didn't suspect what I was up to :D

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I teamed up with a guy and was planning to betray him. I asked him "Have you ever heard of... *takes out sword* Jefeperro?" All he said was "Yeah, he betrays people a lot." I honestly don't know how he didn't suspect what I was up to :D
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Every now and then when I feel like getting an easy win I do the occassional backstab and this is exactly how I do it xD

1. "Hey, lemme ask you a question."
"Yus"
*Lights on fire*

2. "Hey, come into the house; check out this chest." <<<<< Don't need to try chase someone for 10 minutes >.> Sometimes I throw some loot into a corner and kill them as they're picking it up xD
"What's in it?"
*Opens chest*
Mehehehehhee

Those 2 are the ones I used most; I actually use them because I saw jefeperro use them against me a couple of times on Au <: Although it didn't work, he tried.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
I used to do stuff like this all the time but now I usually just refuse to team.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
So please don't lock for necro.
Does anyone want to team?
Why are teams looked so down upon now? Anytime I log into a game noone will team with me :-(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci