• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to team like a #Bandit

Who wants to team?

• Total voters

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
So many of you have asked me to write a How To Guide on how to backstab...
In order to understand how to effectively backstab your potential victim must trust you at least 50%-75% with complete 100% trust being ideal.
Sure you can backstab a player who doesn't trust you but this will lead to you potentiall dying, which is not an effective backstab....

So start off in the pregame lobby asking people who wants to team...
At the end of the game it doesn't matter who is on your team... there can only be one winner and an effective strategy to winning is backstabbing your opponents.
After you have a few potential teammates (do not limit yourself to a team of 3) make sure you remind them in the 30 seconds before the game starts this will boost their trust/confidence in you.
After the game starts more than likely some or all of your teammates will die at corn or in the first few minutes of the round. This is why it is important to team with as many people ppl as possible...
Another benefit of teaming with random ppl in the lobby is in case you don't find any armor or weapons on your route and you randomly run into someone who you asked to team with in lobby.
They will usually give you weapons and armor. If the armor they have on is far superior to yours, and you haven't seen any other teams this is a perfect time to backstab your first teammate.

There are a variety of backstabs... The light your teammate on fire, the ask them a question and attack while they are typing, or the unload a pile of garbage on them and attack while they are sorting through there inventory. My personal favorite is a combination of all three at corn after I light the chests with phantom fire.... I have never failed when using my favorite technique.
Another technique used when you find a random opponent in a map is to convince them to team near a corner or a wall with vines. It is no fun endlessly running and chasing an opponent... let them come to you for the easy kill. Throw some armor/food/weapons near said area and when they begin to put the armor on start attacking them so that they are stuck in the corner/against wall/tangled in the vines. Again it doesn't hurt to light them on fire before attacking so that hey are unable to run away. Make sure not to approach your victim with a flint and steel in hand... Pretend to be typing while looking at the floor beneath their feet so that you have the block they are standing on selected. Then press the hotkey for the slot in your inventory where you have flint and steel and immediately light them on fire. Then finish the attack.

Another one of my favorite techniques for betraying teams involves nearly 75-90% of their trust... Find a team that is pretty op who you have no chance of killing. Convince them that there is an OP team of 3 or another team of 2 that is more op than them. Say something like look us 3 to dm because without me you guys cant kill this other team i just ran from. Or Hey I'll let you guys win I just want to kill this team who killed my friend... When they begin to trust you run around for a few minutes and then whisper to one of the ppl that hteir teammate whispered you to betray them... if the player doesn't want to betray their teammate try the other person...
If neither want to do it light them both on fire and try to seperate them... focus your attack on one of the two until they run away and then finish the second player off. If you don't feel confident in doing this wait until you find another team/player and kill your new teammates when they are week.

I'm going to skip over the section on individual map betrayals... There are just too many to describe now because of all the crappy NEW maps... Some of them include moving from the pressure plate on breese/freeze/demon islands. Locking people into rooms with cake, and my favorite the gravel trap on sg4.

The final and most important backstab comes at deathmatch. If you have a teammate left at this point you are set up perfectly. Let them fight your opponent while you pretend to and then swoop in for the easy kill when thy are low on hearts. Too nooby for you? Try convincing your teammate early on that at the end of dm you want ot have a no armor fistfight... keep your armor in your hotbar to reapply quickly and finish him off with your sword while he struggles to put on his armor.

If you do not have a teammate going into dm it is fairly easy to convince one of the two remaining to team... give them something and kill the other player. If you are not confident in your pvp skills try either of the above mentioned backstabs or light the chests with phantom fire and give your new teammate loot to craft.... knock them into the fire whil they are crafting and the fireworks will launch shortly...

MOST IMPORTANTLY
Make sure there are no other players around when you backstab someone, you could be left low on hearts and if they see you backstabb once it will be more difficult to backstab them... and
NEVER GET BACKSTABBED YOURSELF
Never trust your teammates too much. Unless they are in your clan... BEcause even I don't backstab my clan members. #Bandits #LosBanditos

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
How does one make such a long post just about backstabbing and being backstabbed? mother of gawd. I'm not even gonna read this, all I know, is that I want to team. Team?

Zash

Tribute
Reaction score
How does one make such a long post just about backstabbing and being backstabbed? mother of gawd. I'm not even gonna read this, all I know, is that I want to team. Team?
lol Ikr. besides betraying stinks. just dont team.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Cool guide, I actually wanna try this stuff.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Tell them to go look over that cliff see if they see anyone then push them off ^.^ Thatz my personal favourite. Also if u see 3 of your team all running towards u after spawn and the fourth is already near u fist him and most likely the others won't know he his team and help u attack him. Then u have less dead weight to carry around.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci