• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to strafe well.

S

Sepyz

This only works with a plugin on a server +gapples. This isn't even exactly strafing.
Gapples have nothing to do it, and actually, the LACK of a plugin (NCP) has everything to do with it.
It's technically strafing.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
The one problem I have is strafing(which I am terrible at :3) as my stats and signature explain. However I used to be pretty good with aiming(but then I went on a 2-3 month Hiatus :/)

Sevy

Survivor
Reaction score
Gapples have nothing to do it, and actually, the LACK of a plugin (NCP) has everything to do with it.
It's technically strafing.
On this server there is a plugin when you eat a gapple you take 45% more kb. Please don't say anything if you don't know a single thing about it.

Edit: because of the kb the only thing you need to do is click like a boss so yeah he does strafe a bit but most part is his clickspeed.

S

Sepyz

On this server there is a plugin when you eat a gapple you take 45% more kb. Please don't say anything if you don't know a single thing about it.

Edit: because of the kb the only thing you need to do is click like a boss so yeah he does strafe a bit but most part is his clickspeed.
I do know a single thing about it. It's not just the gapples, and the same person is able to do the same thing on practically any server without NCP.

Sevy

Survivor
Reaction score
I do know a single thing about it. It's not just the gapples, and the same person is able to do the same thing on practically any server without NCP.
Badlion does not have ncp watch this guy on yt and you'll see.
Just pick kohi.us for instance this sever does not have ncp and from the numerous 1v1s I've had there I do not recon getting such a combo even once.

EDIT: here is an example.
gapplepvp:
nogapplepvp:
this is the exact same guy btw.

Last edited:
S

Sepyz

Badlion does not have ncp watch this guy on yt and you'll see.
Just pick kohi.us for instance this sever does not have ncp and from the numerous 1v1s I've had there I do not recon getting such a combo even once.

EDIT: here is an example.
gapplepvp:
nogapplepvp:
this is the exact same guy btw.
I know the guy personally lol
He did something entirely different for the first server
Badlion does have NCP, but it's pretty damn good
He could do the same thing on the old Crisp, which didn't have NCP
(Plus, there's no walls in the second video)

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Dang everyone here can strafe well………
I find making an unpatterned strafe and changing your direction and then strafing is good. I don't even know what I'm talking about. So tired.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has to do with strafing, when i am running while jumping I cannot drop items. Does anyone else have this issue?
You keyboard may be ghosting. Ghosting happens when a keyboard cannot take too many keystrokes at once. If you are only hitting W and your strafe key, you should be able to drop items, but add the spacebar and you have too many buttons being pressed down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci