• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to strafe well.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im still bad xD do u always press w while starfing?
With circle strafes you have to, and you generally want to run forward to stop from getting knocked back. Remember to attack at an angle unless that is impossible, and when it is, block-hit.

TylerWieland

Tribute
Reaction score
This has to do with strafing, when i am running while jumping I cannot drop items. Does anyone else have this issue?

D

Damien // Teepwn

This is how you strafe
Eeeh, that's good strafing but still pretty easy to counter if you know what you're doing. I've actually vsed that guy before with sub-par ping (220-250ms) and killed him pretty easily.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Eeeh, that's good strafing but still pretty easy to counter if you know what you're doing. I've actually vsed that guy before with sub-par ping (220-250ms) and killed him pretty easily.
220ms is op af
Anyways vid or its fake
His octc stats are OG

D

Damien // Teepwn

o dayyyumm
To be honest, it was probably luck or some other factor like that. There's no doubt that he's one god-damn good pvper and there's no way I can judge him just from this. Nonetheless, I still felt pretty good when I killed him, esp. on full hearts.

Sevy

Survivor
Reaction score
There are dozens ways of strafing/comboing. When you have speed 1/2 it adds even more ways to strafe.
I would suggest firstly playing soup/pot pvp before going on mcsg, because mcsg adds on more aspects to pvp like the fishing rod, of course you need to know how and where to throw it but you also need to make sure to initiate a combo after the rod lands.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
From a lot of good strafers that I've either talked to, if you use 'R' as your sprint key, it can be pretty challenging hitting the 'D' key, unless you just don't touch the 'S' key
Tried shift, it's so much better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci