• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to stomp out those ANNOYING teams

Did this help you?

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I just watch teams from a distance. Once they get in a fight and one of them seems exceedingly low or they split up, I either snipe them and hide or I cut them off and take out the one that's isolated.

It usually works but for those times where you get too low I just take out one team member and run away to loot up on more stuff.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Really nice guide for those who are new!

Every heart counts. ;)

Last edited:

IEllieI

Spectator
Reaction score
If someone teams in a game, I find someone to team with on themxD

Sharpenz

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with the idea that you should take on 1 person within the team that seems to be the weakest. Usually I stay away from teams that are too OP, but I mean once the team is OP, you're not in good shape.

Skellie

Experienced
Reaction score
My excellent, 100% foolproof of taking down teams is this: click your mouse at least one time.

Aldo1497

Diamond
Reaction score
My favorite way to kill teams is to run until they yell at me, or call me a noob. Then I just turn around and wreck them.
When that happens to me , just right when I killed the team I say "Sorry for being a noob..." and they usually apologize. I don´t know why

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I pick the team off, if I can't, I wait until they're clearing their inventory, or clean up after they defeat someone decent.

RexTor

Spectator
Reaction score
Good tips for those Who want to get better in pvp.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good tips for those Who want to get better in pvp.
Just for future reference, do not post on threads that have been inactive for over 30 days. This is considered a "necro" and just brings back old threads that are not needed. Since this is a tips/strategies thread it won't be locked, but most other threads that are necro'ed will be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci