• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to stomp out those ANNOYING teams

Did this help you?

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

Aldo1497

Diamond
Reaction score
Another tip:
At the moment of fighting a team theres two ways.
  • They team because they noobs or
  • They team just because of fun or are with friends.
So, in case you have the first option I recommend you to do the following:
First, choose the weakest member of the team, and once you target the weaker juke him obviously take in consious the strongest trying to take him in a considerable distance away from you while juking the weakest. Then after some jukes, the weakest will go for you, usually they go right straight so at the moment he or she sprint straight to you wait until he or she sprint- jump and do the fishing rod in the exact time when he or she is jumping, this will cause a super knockback and if you perform it correctly will allow you to do a double hit on the weakest without being damaged, (may repeat this fishing rod as much as possible to avoid being damaged). So you may be asking what about the other guy, well of course you will be bussy with the weakest, so to get the other one appart you shall use a secondary weapon like a FnS , make sure to place it behind you (few blocks apart so you will not burn yourself in case the weakest punch you out) so with that you´ll make hardest to being attacked by towards by the other guy. Once you beat the weakest team member you probably will need to regen a bit so juke the strongest and ply little sneaky, after regen just do exactly the same combo like in weakest ( if you have more secondary like bow you may combine it too so can go him apart).

Hope this help y´all guys !

Aldo.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
My strategy for taking out teams is to take out one player at a time and to try to separate them. It usually works for me!

xDisieax

Spectator
Reaction score
This is what I already do, but this should help some other players! I thank you. :D

chcswimmer1997

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't understand why people hate on teams... Teaming is part of the game, and you just have to learn how to play with them. Calling teamers noobs is just so unnecessary because everyone teams.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Run until you find someone else. If they split up, go ahead and wreck the one still chasing you. Feel free to spam fns, as the team probably will drop some after you kill them.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Is it me...or does the title of this thread sound like the introduction to an advertisement o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci