• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Play Defensive

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
Oh yes, because charging forward with no tactic but to kill, swinging your sword, and FNS spamming is "fun". Lmao
yeah i forgot running from a 2 team for 20 minutes so u can chokepoint them because they're rly scary and good at minecraft is pretty hectic

even though u took what i said out of proportion, id argue thats much more fun than being defensive

Caidanse

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah i forgot running from a 2 team for 20 minutes so u can chokepoint them because they're rly scary and good at minecraft is pretty hectic

even though u took what i said out of proportion, id argue thats much more fun than being defensive
Lol, so you' re saying you would rather die to a team of 2 then win? There are only a handful of players that can rush a team of two and come out on top. I have never seen a player that has rushed a team of 8 to kill them offensively. ChibiGoose has taken out an eight team twice playing defensively. He played tactically and defensively earning him the win in comparison to an offensive player who would rage quit after seeing such a large team. Raging = fun? I never knew that, hell you learn new things every day ;)

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
Lol, so you' re saying you would rather die to a team of 2 then win? There are only a handful of players that can rush a team of two and come out on top. I have never seen a player that has rushed a team of 8 to kill them offensively. ChibiGoose has taken out an eight team... twice playing defensive. He played tactically and defensively earning him the win in comparison to an offensive player who would rage quit after seeing such a large team. Raging = fun? I never knew that, hell you learn new things every day ;)
There's only a handful of players who can do that because everyone plays over defensively which is seriously boring. I can guarantee you everyone would get better if they relied on actually being good instead of tactics, running and focussed on being good at PvP.

Also, playing defensively against an 8 team is reasonable. It's actually understandable. But where do you draw the line? Obviously running is understandable if you're losing a fight and need to regen. If you need to run against one player and choke point because you lack the ability to PvP in an incredibly easy game, you're not doing it right. bunnies it, if we're talking about wins I'd argue playing offensively is better. If you're grinding wins by making games go to force DM by running and being "tactical" then sure, have fun. Having 10-15 minute games where you're getting kills gets you more wins and you actually get action.

By the way, dying to a 2 team and raging is the dumbest point you could ever make. If you want to rage over a block game you can do that, I lived that life. It's not beneficial. You can grow up and realise it's a meaningless game, play it for fun. Wins don't even matter anymore, the skill level has dropped so hard it's not even impressive.

Caidanse

Spectator
Reaction score
There's only a handful of players who can do that because everyone plays over defensively which is seriously boring. I can guarantee you everyone would get better if they relied on actually being good instead of tactics, running and focussed on being good at PvP.

Also, playing defensively against an 8 team is reasonable. It's actually understandable. But where do you draw the line? Obviously running is understandable if you're losing a fight and need to regen. If you need to run against one player and choke point because you lack the ability to PvP in an incredibly easy game, you're not doing it right. bunnies it, if we're talking about wins I'd argue playing offensively is better. If you're grinding wins by making games go to force DM by running and being "tactical" then sure, have fun. Having 10-15 minute games where you're getting kills gets you more wins and you actually get action.

By the way, dying to a 2 team and raging is the dumbest point you could ever make. If you want to rage over a block game you can do that, I lived that life. It's not beneficial. You can grow up and realise it's a meaningless game, play it for fun. Wins don't even matter anymore, the skill level has dropped so hard it's not even impressive.
Alrighty, so first I'm just going to debunk all these meaningless claims that you have brought up. First, you saying that playing defensive is boring is a completely subjective statement. Playing defensive is very mentally stimulating which in fact is very fun for me. Also saying that playing defensive takes less skill that offensive players is also wrong. Killing defensive players that don't know what they are doing is so easy it isn't even funny. When you don't know the range of your weapons you will die faster than a turkey in hunting season. Next, what defines "being good at pvp"? If we were to go purely on results you will see that the best bow user in the world will 10 heart the best sword user in the world. You can argue that the sword takes more skill to use, however sword combos in minecraft are heavily based on ping while if you can get used to the latency of your bow , it takes much more accurrsary to hit the other player. No where in my thread did I say to run an chokepoint because one lacks the skill to pvp. If the player is stupid enough to chase you after repeatedly getting hit with the bow or following you up a mountain then that isn't my fault. Lastly, playing defensive is much better for "grinding" wins. It decreases the chance of you getting killed and therefore increases your chances in winning. This will give you a better ratio because as you said no one gives a poop about wins. Lastly, your final little comment in order to make yourself appear more "mature" was actually laughable. The fact that you called minecraft a block game, yet still play this "block game" takes all credibility out of your statement. If this game is so "meaningless" why don't you quit or better yet move on from this block game.? Btw, I never used dying to a two team and raging in conjuncture. I clearly stated raging with and I repeat, A LARGE AMOUNT OF PLAYERS IN A TEAM. If you could find the point where I stated dying to a two team and raging together that will be heavily appreciated.

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
Alrighty, so first I'm just going to debunk all these meaningless claims that you have brought up. First, you saying that playing defensive is boring is a completely subjective statement. Playing defensive is very mentally stimulating which in fact is very fun for me. Also saying that playing defensive takes less skill that offensive players is also wrong. Killing defensive players that don't know what they are doing is so easy it isn't even funny. When you don't know the range of your weapons you will die faster than a turkey in hunting season. Next, what defines "being good at pvp"? If we were to go purely on results you will see that the best bow user in the world will 10 heart the best sword user in the world. You can argue that the sword takes more skill to use, however sword combos in minecraft are heavily based on ping while if you can get used to the latency of your bow , it takes much more accurrsary to hit the other player. No where in my thread did I say to run an chokepoint because one lacks the skill to pvp. If the player is stupid enough to chase you after repeatedly getting hit with the bow or following you up a mountain then that isn't my fault. Lastly, playing defensive is much better for "grinding" wins. It decreases the chance of you getting killed and therefore increases your chances in winning. This will give you a better ratio because as you said no one gives a poop about wins. Lastly, your final little comment in order to make yourself appear more "mature" was actually laughable. The fact that you called minecraft a block game, yet still play this "block game" takes all credibility out of your statement. If this game is so "meaningless" why don't you quit or better yet move on from this block game.? Btw, I never used dying to a two team and raging in conjuncture. I clearly stated raging with and I repeat, A LARGE AMOUNT OF PLAYERS IN A TEAM. If you could find the point where I stated dying to a two team and raging together that will be heavily appreciated.
holy Good ur a 12 year old

i dont play this game u muppet

i come on forums when im bored to make ppl like u angry

Caidanse

Spectator
Reaction score
holy Good ur a 12 year old

i dont play this game u muppet

i come on forums when im bored to make ppl like u angry
If you don't play this game, why did you say defensive players take the fun out of the game? Surely you wouldn't care about the game if you didn't play it. And if a 12 year old can make logical and reasonable claims while you cannot, I severely question your intelligence level.

EDIT: LOL YOU DON'T PLAY THIS GAME? YOU APPLIED FOR A CLAN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES AGO! BUWAHAHAHAHA

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
If you don't play this game, why did you say defensive players take the fun out of the game? Surely you wouldn't care about the game if you didn't play it. And if a 12 year old can make logical and reasonable claims while you cannot, I severely question your intelligence level.
because i used to play the game ????

???

???

i cbf reading ur post and responding to ur post cuz ur a muppet who likes his ratio. join the debate team and tell everyone how playing minecraft shouldnt make get u bullied at school. thats what intelligent people do right? :))

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score

EDIT: LOL YOU DON'T PLAY THIS GAME? YOU APPLIED FOR A CLAN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES AGO! BUWAHAHAHAHA
omg keyboard warrior confirmed.
plz dont hurt me with ur razer keyboard?

Caidanse

Spectator
Reaction score
because i used to play the game ????

???

???

i cbf reading ur post and responding to ur post cuz ur a muppet who likes his ratio. join the debate team and tell everyone how playing minecraft shouldnt make get u bullied at school. thats what intelligent people do right? :))
*Her, and bruh you just applied for a clan less than 25 minutes ago. Also, with the debate skills I'm possessing at the age 14 while you who has 0 debate skills, my chances of getting into a better college and therefore a better job is significantly higher than yours. Enjoy Also, did I mention that you applied for a clan less than 25 minutes ago?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci