• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Play Defensive

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
*Her, and bruh you just applied for a clan less than 25 minutes ago. Also, with the debate skills I'm possessing at the age 14 while you who has 0 debate skills, my chances of getting into a better college and therefore a better job is significantly higher than yours. Enjoy Also, did I mention that you applied for a clan less than 25 minutes ago?
i come on forums when im bored to make ppl like u angry
for a debater u seem to lack some crucial information

do u think that was serious

????

By the way, bunnies off about saying you're smart. Knowing how to PvP defensively in Minecraft doesn't make you smart you donut.

By the way, since you are a mature member of the female species I am going to disengage in this conversation. I apologise for my rudeness.

I Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom hate men, sexist pigs.

Caidanse

Spectator
Reaction score
If u actually saw me playing lmao u would be sure I can beat every defensive player
Every defensive player? Now
for a debater u seem to lack some crucial information

do u think that was serious

????

By the way, bunnies off about saying you're smart. Knowing how to PvP defensively in Minecraft doesn't make you smart you donut.

By the way, since you are a mature member of the female species I am going to disengage in this conversation. I apologise for my rudeness.

I Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom hate men, sexist pigs.
Kappa.I never said knowing how to PvP defensively made me smart, but knowing how to back up and validate my claims made me smart. (Which just so happened to be about playing defensive.) Have a good night sleep.

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
Every defensive player? Now

Kappa.I never said knowing how to PvP defensively made me smart, but knowing how to back up and validate my claims made me smart. (Which just so happened to be about playing defensive.) Have a good night sleep.
You are a smart independent woman and you do not need negative comments in your life. The haters that are men cannot keep you down.

Caidanse

Spectator
Reaction score
You are a smart independent woman and you do not need negative comments in your life. The haters that are men cannot keep you down.
Like ofc men are succhhhh piggsss likt omggg men are soooo horriblleeee

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
I Dan actually give u some clips of me taking out double teams agressively its not hard

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tenebrous12321 : I reproduced the rod doing damage, it's surprisingly consistent and will have happened to you many times in the past. It isn't visible on your screen, only your opponent's screen. Latency may be required.
Will look into it

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
Combos only look suspicious when you take less kb than normal or hit them from farther away than normal. On MCSG I'm able to get perhaps 3-4 hit combos however 5 hits or more looks a tad bit suspicious unless you are using a fishing rod. Unless it appears you are taking less KB or hitting from farther away, just play normally and don't worry about getting banned. If you are really worried about getting banned, record yourself playing every game. Tedious but effective.
Thats the thing, I couldn't care less about being called a hacker, if it means I get better I'm willing to do it. I still flinch by force of habit though which is what gets me killed.

And I can not record myself sadly… maybe when I get a better computer, but for now, I can't do jack squat about recording.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci