• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to make a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
You've got to master WorldEdit and VoxelSniper to make a map. If you're thinking of building the map by yourself, try setting up a bukkit server (youtube tutorials everywhere) and adding those 2 plugins... mess around with them until you feel comfortable using them, then get buuuiiildinnng! ^^
Simey, can you add me on skype? I've got some more questions for you and it would be easier to talk to you on skype. My skype is Kcinayy.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my knowledge, you have to download Minecraft Forge or Magic Launcher in order to download Vortex Sniper and World Edit in single player. If you want, you can make a bukkit server (Search how to make it on Youtube) and download all the commands that you need for your map and put it in the plugins server.

1 Tip: //hsphere 250 is good for a 24 man map :).

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
In my knowledge, you have to download Minecraft Forge or Magic Launcher in order to download Vortex Sniper and World Edit in single player. If you want, you can make a bukkit server (Search how to make it on Youtube) and download all the commands that you need for your map and put it in the plugins server.

1 Tip: //hsphere 250 is good for a 24 man map :).
EH, Wrong.
VoxelSniper is NOT a single player mod, it can only be used on a bukkit server.

Original Poster: Are you on mac or windows?

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
EH, Wrong.
VoxelSniper is NOT a single player mod, it can only be used on a bukkit server.

Original Poster: Are you on mac or windows?
M8, I know that. He was asking me how to do stuff on SinglePlayer.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I know this all, but I've tried to download MCedit or Worldedit, but it just doesn't get into my minecraft D:
You need to use a SERVER to build your map. BUKKIT or SPIGOT plugins will only work on servers ;)

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
I already set it up. I do not get how to install WE in it. I also dont know how to do /gamemode c, or something like that. It sais I do not have permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci