• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to make a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear MCSG'players,

I'm thinking of building a map, I've already got some ideas, but I don't know how to make the glass wall, if you are allowed to put chests on places yourself, etc.

Can someone help me out with these questions? D:

KcinaYYYanick

andreir52

Tribute
Reaction score
I think you don't have to make the glass sphere..but in case you want to do it,use world edit ;)
Chest can be put everywhere ( at least I hope so :) )

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I suggest using MCEdit instead of just building. Your map won't get added if there is no terraforming.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
World Edit is a plug in used on servers that can auto-magicly add a glass dome. And on the other hand yes you can place chests anywhere.

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
I know this all, but I've tried to download MCedit or Worldedit, but it just doesn't get into my minecraft D:

Simey

Career
Reaction score
You've got to master WorldEdit and VoxelSniper to make a map. If you're thinking of building the map by yourself, try setting up a bukkit server (youtube tutorials everywhere) and adding those 2 plugins... mess around with them until you feel comfortable using them, then get buuuiiildinnng! ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci