• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

how to get into servers after they restart quickly. (Guide)(tutorial)(noob friendly)

How helpful was it and what did you think of it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
firstly, i would like to say ty for the criticisim. secondly i will soon get started on editing the pics. and thirdy sometimes going simple is the way, but still ill fix the pics up when i get a chance. thank you for your reply.
You're welcome.. Don't take it personally :p

It looked like crap, but it was informal enough.. So the execution is aweful, but the preparation/information is an A+ :)

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
it says bad login...
hmmm im not sure i haven't ever got that error before during this process. only thing i can think of is close and do it again as quickly as possible if the error repeats try going on a different server i mean none survival game server and see if it works there if it doesnt it means something is wrong with your pc or mc account. (do you get error when you try to login to mc or join a server?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci