• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

how to get into servers after they restart quickly. (Guide)(tutorial)(noob friendly)

How helpful was it and what did you think of it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello, today i will be showing you guse in my opinion the most effective and speedy method of getting into the beta servers after they restart. This method has never failed for me and i am sure that my teammate will be very angry because i am releasing our method. This guide will be noob friendly and if there is any step that confuses post it in reply so i can add to the information or edit anything that needs to be edited so here we go!

Step 1:go into the official Minecraft survival game website. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/

Step 2:click on the server option.

Step 3: pick whether you are going to play united states server or Eu (for this Tutorial i will be showing it using us servers, however there is no difference!)

Step 4:look for any servers with one two or maybe three(you don't usually want three) people playing, as in they are tributes. Then look what the ip for the server is.

Step 5: open up minecraft go to the multilayer page and click direct connect. (if you need more pics for this step tell me)

Step 6: Type in the server IP you found in step 4 and click join server.

Step 7:From here the message you can get will most likely vary (if you get any errors or messages not mentioned here please put them in the reply so i can address it.)(this part is the most confusing part for some people so read it carefully.)
The error that you do want is this:

one of the the messages you can get is that it tells you it is still in deathmatch, you will see this message:

any other message such as end of stream or internal exception are advised to be canceled and for you to rejoin the the server using direct connect as quickly as possible.

Step 8: After you get the error connection refused you will want to cancel and go to direct connect and do it as fast as possible until the screen says logging in. From here dont do anything it should put you in the game as one of the first people. and you can enjoy the luxury of playing minecraft survival games.

Thank you for reading, and i hope it helped.
If you need any help please post a reply and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. I understand step 7 to 8 might be a bit confusing and i will most likely edit it later to make more sense

Thank you very much, tpgkevin is out!

Mpwr

Spectator
Reaction score
Great it'll help the new people so keep up the good work hopefully ull get up there

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
You can simply refresh till the server is on, instead of use direct connect. But great tutorial for noobs. :D

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
less chance of gettin on with refresh because u have to scroll down and there is a chance of being last one in and you may also get kicked by doners i personally think direct connect is betther

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
less chance of gettin on with refresh because u have to scroll down and there is a chance of being last one in and you may also get kicked by doners i personally think direct connect is betther
Nop, just minimize the screen and try to get all the servers on this, or put the GUI to small or normal.

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
Nop, just minimize the screen and try to get all the servers on this, or put the GUI to small or normal.
still, i feel as if though direct connect is more smoother, for me atleast.

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
it kind of pains me to have a 100 views and only 8 replys >.< i only want to make the guide betther thats why i am asking for replys btw

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
You want to make a better guide?
Try using photoshop, and don't write free-hand, but use text instead..

I don't get why you "white-outed" the news at the beginning.. General rule of thumb when "censoring" is only to do it with sensitive material you don't want the public to know.. and since the news are public, that's just waste of time, and looks like Good..

Looked like a turtorial made by a kindergardener..

Other than that, awesome to see someone doing this to help others learn little tricks that matter in the end..

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
You want to make a better guide?
Try using photoshop, and don't write free-hand, but use text instead..

I don't get why you "white-outed" the news at the beginning.. General rule of thumb when "censoring" is only to do it with sensitive material you don't want the public to know.. and since the news are public, that's just waste of time, and looks like Good..

Looked like a turtorial made by a kindergardener..

Other than that, awesome to see someone doing this to help others learn little tricks that matter in the end..
firstly, i would like to say ty for the criticisim. secondly i will soon get started on editing the pics. and thirdy sometimes going simple is the way, but still ill fix the pics up when i get a chance. thank you for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci