• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Many Wins You Have Announced On Victory?

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope to see this implemented in the next couple of months, this will be a very easy and helpful addition to mcsg :)

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm afraid I see one problem that could arise from this.
some d-bag creating a server with exact same chat features that looks exactly the same as in MCSG and them taking a screenshot of it. Yes it would be a little hard but come on, there's always that one person

other then that I really like the idea but not for confirming wins

Kos

Career
Reaction score
Great idea, I also would like to use it to take a snapshot of my chat when I hit a certain amount of wins :) "Kosmish has won their 1337th Survival Games!" haha

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm afraid I see one problem that could arise from this.
some d-bag creating a server with exact same chat features that looks exactly the same as in MCSG and them taking a screenshot of it. Yes it would be a little hard but come on, there's always that one person

other then that I really like the idea but not for confirming wins
Yeah i understand what you are saying but someone will pick up on it if they are trying to scam wins. I am pretty sure they would need all of mcsg's plugins to pull that off but I am not entirely sure :/
Great idea, I also would like to use it to take a snapshot of my chat when I hit a certain amount of wins :) "Kosmish has won their 1337th Survival Games!" haha
lol kosmish

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So then they would be told off/asked to stop and if they keep going they could obtain a ban on the forums
That was a bad argument of your side.
--> Compare it with Hackers Hackers are obvious aswell and if you see a hacker you report him and he is banned
BUT still it costs MUCH time and is really annoying and destroying the community though your ban them

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That was a bad argument of your side.
--> Compare it with Hackers Hackers are obvious aswell and if you see a hacker you report him and he is banned
BUT still it costs MUCH time and is really annoying and destroying the community though your ban them
Well I have seen you post on a lot of feature suggestions and I am not trying to start a fight, but you don't like anyone's suggestion and you always have a flaw to point out. Can you just please stop commenting, I saw your feedback the first time you commented but now you are just trying to start fights :/

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I have seen you post on a lot of feature suggestions and I am not trying to start a fight, but you don't like anyone's suggestion and you always have a flaw to point out. Can you just please stop commenting, I saw your feedback the first time you commented but now you are just trying to start fights :/
Im Sorry I didnt want to start any Fights or something I just want to show you that there are some details we have to work on / a reason why it might get not accepted.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im Sorry I didnt want to start any Fights or something I just want to show you that there are some details we have to work on / a reason why it might get not accepted.
Read subv3rsion's comment, if it does get implemented them they will probably fix what ever needs to be fixed, they made survival games

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like how people like my post, but no one wants to provide details.
#LikeforSub

1) Generally Deathmatch

2) I generally kill the other players, or they die by lightning.

3) I believe it generally says I've won the games

4) When the win doesn't register, the game doesn't either

5) The only times I lose the win is when I leave before the server restarts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci