• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Many Wins You Have Announced On Victory?

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You dont believe how much work that would be adding every hour something at the leaderboards you cant do automaticly...
You have to make a post then one of the developers has to fix it.
There might come some big Leaderboards lags / bugs
Well there may be a couple problems but I am sure the devs could find a way around it, they are VERY talented!

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well there may be a couple problems but I am sure the devs could find a way around it, they are VERY talented!
And even if they could I think there are more important things theyve gotta do atm (I know this is a bad argument because they can do it in some weeks aswell)

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And even if they could I think there are more important things theyve gotta do atm (I know this is a bad argument because they can do it in some weeks aswell)
It's fine that you are honest but I was just suggesting a decent idea that may/probably not get implemented.
subv3rsion maybe you could take a look at this?

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I hit a 1oo wins my friend was about to instagram that sh!t then he went back on to the website and it said 101, he didn't talk to me for the rest of the day :/.............

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's fine that you are honest but I was just suggesting a decent idea that may/probably not get implemented.
subv3rsion maybe you could take a look at this?
Mods dont answer this fast :(
At least most of the time.
And btw I like this idea cause I won 4 Times in a row and it didnt count it but i just dont think it'll be edited cause it will be really much work for the staff
- Especially because some community a**holes would porbably post some random screenshots or some crap to annoy the staff and prevent at their work.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mods dont answer this fast :(
At least most of the time.
And btw I like this idea cause I won 4 Times in a row and it didnt count it but i just dont think it'll be edited cause it will be really much work for the staff
- Especially because some community a**holes would porbably post some random screenshots or some crap to annoy the staff and prevent at their work.
So then they would be told off/asked to stop and if they keep going they could obtain a ban on the forums

Kylelinnell

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just thinking, since many people are having problems with wins not counting, then maybe if you win a game it will say something like this "John442 has just won their 103rd game" so then they can take a screenshot of that and then look at the leaderboards. If their wins did not increase then they will have proof to back up their claim that their win didn't count. The process of adding another win to their score on the leaderboards will be much easier then.
I have played for a long time I am not good I have 3 wins but when I won it never showed how many wins I had?

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
This wouldn't be too bad of an idea, as it should be relatively simple to implement. I believe I know what the issue is with some wins not counting, but I need more data from users.

If you guys could tell me the following, it would help a lot:
1. Is the game in live game (normal game play), predeathmatch, deathmatch?
2. How do you win the game? Do the other player(s) leave and you're the final tribute?
3. Did it state that you won the games, or did it say the games are over?
4. Does it say you played a game on that specific server on your profile? If so, could you pull any specific game IDs?
5. Provide us with any other data that may help us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci