• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Many Wins You Have Announced On Victory?

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like how people like my post, but no one wants to provide details.
I will do the best I can from what I remember
1. Is the game in live game (normal game play), predeathmatch, deathmatch? deathmatch
2. How do you win the game? Do the other player(s) leave and you're the final tribute? The other player left
3. Did it state that you won the games, or did it say the games are over? Stated I won
4. Does it say you played a game on that specific server on your profile? If so, could you pull any specific game IDs? Not sure sorry :/
5. Provide us with any other data that may help us. It has only happened 1 or 2 times to me so I think it has most likely got something to do with people leaving in deathmatch. I also remember leaving the game before it restarted both times.

DamonKBrown

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow an idea which actually seems 'likely' to be added. I love this. It's so simple yet would work so well.

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I like this......a simple thing, but actually will be very useful if added.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
This wouldn't be too bad of an idea, as it should be relatively simple to implement. I believe I know what the issue is with some wins not counting, but I need more data from users.

If you guys could tell me the following, it would help a lot:
1. Is the game in live game (normal game play), predeathmatch, deathmatch?
2. How do you win the game? Do the other player(s) leave and you're the final tribute?
3. Did it state that you won the games, or did it say the games are over?
4. Does it say you played a game on that specific server on your profile? If so, could you pull any specific game IDs?
5. Provide us with any other data that may help us.
1) I had it once when it said 50 seconds till DM and the other 7 when it was DM
2) Normally I kill them, one thing which I think is true is that it happens when I get struck by lightning at least once in DM.
3) It stated both all 8 times.
4) No, it doesn't.
5) Mentioned in 2)

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
subv3rsion I have noticed that my wins don't count when the game does not go into dm or when there are less then 3 people in dm. I have also noticed that in the games that haven't counted, there is always the chat from the game before. It is getting really annoying too because it has happened 4 times today. 1 more thing I have noticed is that all of my wins in the morning never count.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci