• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you organise your inventory?

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

This is essentially what my hotbar and inventory are like, except my inventory is a lot more organized than it is ingame. This enough food for you Mathua?

The food is usually in that order starting from a Golden Apple in slot 4, then the amount of hunger they give back lowest to highest. And if I don't need a Fishing Rod in that map, everything gets moved up one slot.
Tis alot maybe you can get some more but this looks fake. Considering you have no armour on.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tis alot maybe you can get some more but this looks fake. Considering you have no armour on.

There happy?!? I didn't feel like going into a game just for this, at least I went ahead and provided a visual.

And of course it's fake, its the creative mode inventory.

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
1) Sword
2)Bow
3)Flint & Steel
4)Flint & Steel
5)Gold apples
6) 6-8 food (howver if i have 1-2 more Flint & Steels i put them in there two but only just before desthmatch.)
9) Arrows

Inventory:
Left side down
Flints, Sticks and Feathers (64 max)
i only put good spare food in my inventory i dont take cookies when i have pumkin pies, steak, pork chops etc..

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why does everyone keep crappy food?
... CRAPPY?! Food is the bases of MCSG are you telling me that food is worthless?! If so Ma'am (your profile says your female) you are wrong. Food is awesome. You need food. Food is what you want and need to shoot for every game. If atleast half your inventory isn't food that was a bad round.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
... CRAPPY?! Food is the bases of MCSG are you telling me that food is worthless?! If so Ma'am (your profile says your female) you are wrong. Food is awesome. You need food. Food is what you want and need to shoot for every game. If atleast half your inventory isn't food that was a bad round.
Raw chicken often ends up hurting more than it heals, I don't even take it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci