• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do you organise your inventory?

PiggzCanFly

Diamond
Reaction score
Just wondering how some of you guys organise your inventory in MCSG. Post pics if you can please ^-^ This is how i organise mine.
My INV setup..png

Kettler1337

Tribute
Reaction score
I usually have my sword in the first slot, bow in the second one, arrows in the last one, so i know how many arrows i have and the rest is food, i don't use the fishing rod, only rarely, and the golden apple is always in the 3rd slot, like that, i can easier use it if i need :). About leather armor, i also throw it away (if i don't need it) and i also throw away wooden swords and axes, but a good tip is to at least, maintain 2 or 3 wooden-tools in your inventory in case you need to smelt anything. I keep sticks, they are very usefull, and also feathers and flint, also, try to keep as many ores as you can in your inventory, they will be very useful later, besides that, i guess i don't have any specific inventory management. Hope you enjoyed my help.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here is how I organize mine,

Slot 1) Melee weapon

Slot 2) bow

Slot 3) fishing rod

Slot 4) flint n steal

Slot 5) flint n steal(or food if none)

Slot 6) flint n steal(or food if none)

Slot 7) best food

Slot 8) lower food

Slot 9) golden apples

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
2013-05-19_10.20.03.png

Empty slot next to my sword makes room for my fishing rod.
Left to the iron ingots goes golden ingots.

D

DJMaestro12

I only organise my hotbar, since it's the only thing I'll be using in combat. Especially when you know there's always people around you, it's dangerous to go sorting through your inventory. I personally find it a waste of time! :p
I go:

1) Melee weapon
2) Bow
3) Golden apple (or other foods)
4) - 9) Food. If I don't have enough to fill my hotbar, I'll put a flint and steel, a fishing rod, or my arrows in the ones furthest to the right.

Edit: One thing I haven't had to do often is put some backup armour in the 8th and/or 9th bar, if I know my helmet or chestplate, etc. is going to break. So, when I hear it break, I can run, right-click the armour, and get back into the fight. ;)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The only sort of organisation I generally do is keeping weapons, utilities (boats, enderpearls) and food in my hotbar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci