• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do I get items from chest faster? Plus other questions~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Over time you will become better at sprinting and sacking chests :) practice always makes perfect. And for swimming, my advice is avoid water because it Is a waste of your time.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You will become a lot better at PvP and generally moving around, some of us have played for awhile so we have built up skills :p

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I'm still getting used to PC controls mainly, with stuff like using the mouse to have to keep constantly moving to just turn around. haha. I'm on a laptop so don't know if that or the touchpad be better however. But hopefully I'll improve. ^_^

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I'm still getting used to PC controls mainly, with stuff like using the mouse to have to keep constantly moving to just turn around. haha. I'm on a laptop so don't know if that or the touchpad be better however. But hopefully I'll improve. ^_^
Use a mouse, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the laptop mouse (touchpad)

VersionUnlimited

Spectator
Reaction score
1. You can shift click the items in the chest. They'll go straight into your inventory.
2.There's a mod for sprinting and sneaking. You just press the shortcut key, and it will toggle it. So you don't have to double tap W. All you have to do is press C and you will automatically sprint when running. You can turn this off also by pressing C again.
3.There actually is a slightly faster way to swim. So, if you get your timing right, if you sprint into the water, and jump right into water, it'll give you a slight boost. The reason is you have to try to stay i the air as long as you can. You can't actually swim faster, but you can give yourself as slight boost. So basically, you wanna sprint jump as long as you can until you reach the water.
4. Sorry, don't know.
5. Sorry, don't know.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Quick question, I'm wondering if BetterSprint mod is allowed for MCSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci