• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do I get items from chest faster? Plus other questions~

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi! First off, I'm having a most excellent time playing SG! I've had quite some thrilling adventures so I would say a buy worth purchasing (trying to convince my friends to get it!). I just need to actually get the courage to start killing rather then trying to be nice to everyone I come across. haha |D

I know there's probably a thread out there that answers it, but I have other questions as well:

- So for chests, particularly at the corn, what are the controls to getting the items out mega fast? I've been resorting to pressing 1 2 3 etc because I can't figure it out.

- Sprinting. I've worked out its double tap W, but its a bit of a hit and miss if it sometimes actually does this straight away. Any reason why? Because I just can't get to the middle before everyone else does, forcing me to run away empty handed every time. :(

- Is there a slightly faster way to swim? I've noticed people go faster then me it seems while I'm slowly bobbing along. lol

-Any way to find people I've met in game? I've met some lovely companions (and one or two betraying ones too!) but can't always recall their full names or servers.

- How can I obtain a new skin for my character?

And I think that's it. Thank you :)

Reaction score
1. Hold down shift, then click on the items

2. It engages mostly, but sometimes it doesn't, it's happened to me, nothing you can do about that... And for getting stuff in the middle, start sprinting on your podium 1 second before the game starts

3. Nope.

4. Use Skype or Teamspeak

-It's no G33ke or Hystericallify, but hope it helped :D

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
- Try holding down the shift button and click on the items to automaticly drop them into your inventory.

- I don't have too many tips for Sprinting. :(

- Those people you are seeing are hackers. They make it so that they can swim faster. Also, there is no way to swim faster.

- Not really. :(

- Go on a website like www.minersneedcoolshoes.com or www.minecraftskins.info and download a skin onto your computer. Then go into your profile on www.minecraft.net and you will see a little button that is asking you to choose a file. Click it and choose the file that the skin is. :)

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
The skins on the website btw don't seem to work, unless I'm doing something wrong. I download them, but it just takes me to a tiny picture of them. :/

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Save that, go to minecraft.net go to profile. Click browse and select the little picture

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
With the sprinting thing, might you be referring to an annoying instance where you sort of switch between sprinting adn walking when trying to sprint?

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
With the sprinting thing, might you be referring to an annoying instance where you sort of switch between sprinting adn walking when trying to sprint?
Yeah, its pretty annoying. Especially when at the start. Everyone just beats me to the chest because of it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci