• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Highway to Hell

Do you think this map should be accepted on to MCGamer?

• Yes! It is amazing! What a great revamp.

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Why not accept it? Demon's Breeze got accepted.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • What a copy of SG Highway....... Don't add it.

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Nah DoYouEvenSprint, it wasn't. It was mine. But I told all you guys about it. BTW, hey guys, thanks for all the support on the map. I really appreciate it. I hope this gets accepted. :)

ShadowBlaze, I'll message you later if you want it ;)
MCGamer will not be accepting any more remakes, it's just the fact that they don't have as much effort put into them as the original maps, it seems like you have a potential in map making, and style, so I'll give it to you, just try making an original map, without using worldedit, and placing random jaco o' lanterns everywhere. ;)

Icyshadow1

Spectator
Reaction score
Please no " Hell " or nether verions of any map even if its good please dont

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
MCGamer will not be accepting any more remakes, it's just the fact that they don't have as much effort put into them as the original maps, it seems like you have a potential in map making, and style, so I'll give it to you, just try making an original map, without using worldedit, and placing random jaco o' lanterns everywhere. ;)
Thanks, but as I said, I've made 3 original maps before, and I'm making 2 right now. :0

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Archived. We do not accept remakes/recolours anymore, also especially unauthorized ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci