• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Highway to Hell

Do you think this map should be accepted on to MCGamer?

• Yes! It is amazing! What a great revamp.

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Why not accept it? Demon's Breeze got accepted.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • What a copy of SG Highway....... Don't add it.

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, even though it's a revamp... I think it looks pretty fun :3

Extra points for the name too, although I'm not sure if they would actually allow it. :p

Last edited:

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
For the record, I had this idea first, to make a SG Highway remake called Highway to Hell. Ain't nobody gonna take my credit. It's down somewhere in those ancient threads...

Reaction score

Extra points for the name too, although I'm not sure if they would act

Extra points for the name too, although I'm not sure if they would actually allow it. :p
Actually, name was my idea! :D
Go me

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Nah DoYouEvenSprint, it wasn't. It was mine. But I told all you guys about it. BTW, hey guys, thanks for all the support on the map. I really appreciate it. I hope this gets accepted. :)

ShadowBlaze, I'll message you later if you want it ;)

Raidon

Experienced
Reaction score
AWith all due respect...

Steps of making this map.

1. Download SG Highway.
2. Decide to rip off static_nightmare and his hard work.
3. Replace ground with netherack.
4. Add a few blocks, hell, you even copied some bridges from Demon's Breeze.
5. There, now we can some VIP ranks we don't deserve!

This map will not be accepted because:

- You "made" this without static_nightmare's permission to rip off his map.
- Very little effort was put into this.
- Why would we want to play this instead of SG Highway, all you've done is make it look uglier.
- Remakes will not be accepted to MCSG Dave 's words.
- New additions include: a lava lake, new traps, and moved chests A lava lake? That must have taken you at least 2 minutes! New traps? Doesn't everyone like it when they get trapped and have to wait three quarters of a hour to get slaughtered in deathmatch. Moved Chests? That must have taken you ages.

I really do not like this map, but I respect you as map makers. Go make a original map, maybe the community will like it.

Good Luck!

Raidon

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
AWith all due respect...

Steps of making this map.

1. Download SG Highway.
2. Decide to rip off static_nightmare and his hard work.
3. Replace ground with netherack.
4. Add a few blocks, hell, you even copied some bridges from Demon's Breeze.
5. There, now we can some VIP ranks we don't deserve!

This map will not be accepted because:

- You "made" this without static_nightmare's permission to rip off his map.
- Very little effort was put into this.
- Why would we want to play this instead of SG Highway, all you've done is make it look uglier.
- Remakes will not be accepted to MCSG Dave 's words.
- New additions include: a lava lake, new traps, and moved chests A lava lake? That must have taken you at least 2 minutes! New traps? Doesn't everyone like it when they get trapped and have to wait three quarters of a hour to get slaughtered in deathmatch. Moved Chests? That must have taken you ages.

I really do not like this map, but I respect you as map makers. Go make a original map, maybe the community will like it.

Good Luck!

Raidon
"With all due respect," I understand what you're saying. I thought that since 2 revamps got accepted, it would be fine to make one of my own. I'm fine if this doesn't get accepted, it was fun to make, and it took me much more than just 1 world edit command. As for the copying of Demon's Breeze bridges, that map in itself was a revamp, so I don't know what you are saying here. Indeed, I liked the look of the Demon's Breeze bridges and I thought that it would make the map look good. When I made this, I was kind of thinking of a sequel to Demon's Breeze. Revamp sequel. If you think about it, static_nightmare made both Breeze Island and SG Highway. The thing is, it's not like I only made this to get VIP. In fact, I've made 3 other original maps before and I am building 2 right now. I apologize that you hate the map this much, and as for your third point, that was very rude. Also, considering that you don't know the steps I took, that does not give you the right to make fake instructions.

Good day to you player.

Zarmax5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci