• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

---Hell Games Events---

What should we do?

• Option #1

Votes: 71 63.4%
  • Option #2

Votes: 41 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think you should just work on improving it, because I don't see what you could do starting fresh that would keep the Hell Games different from MCSG, fun, similar to the Hunger Games and hardcore at the same time. If you continue improving it, then you will just take the ideas you have which make the Hell Games what it is and execute them to the best of your ability.

In the recent Hell Games, you didn't even bother trying to hide the name tags (not sure about 5, I was busy). I thought that was one of the essential and important aspects of the Hell Games that separates it from the other similar gamemodes out there. It also made it more similar to the Hunger Games, which may make it more interesting.

I think the best thing you can do is find a way that you can make it exactly how you originally planned it to be, and then once that's prepared and is always ready for future Hell Games, you can work on improving those things and changing things that may make the Hell Games gameplay more interesting and more like the Hunger Games.

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
Keep but there is a lot of changes that need to be made.
1) It should be on a us server considering a lot of the players live in the us including ChadTheDJ.
2) Probably not the best idea to have a lot of water on the maps and add a couple of chests out side of corn so it is not so unfair for people who get good loots at the start.
3)Make sponsor better and have better maps made for it so that there is not a lot of water.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
So heres something you could do to stop the "targetting", use the /dis mod and give everyone custom names, So no-one knows who's who.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
The only problem is basically i guess is popularity in reaping. I have seen that the more popular youtubers are picked (why else would they ask for your subscribers?), but still try to pick people that dont have popular youtubes or youtubes at all. This way you would get different games, and hell games is pretty popular, so i think that the amount of youtubers can go down. Also like some before me said it should be regional, and then after like 3-5 hell games have the winners face.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
I need to get back, I'm missing soooo much and I feel so bad about it. I wish I could be there and help.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I think people have shown much more interest in the first option by now.
Soooo, no to hurry anyone but, when are the Hell Games coming back?

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I say we start from fresh and have a different concept

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci