• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

---Hell Games Events---

What should we do?

• Option #1

Votes: 71 63.4%
  • Option #2

Votes: 41 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Only problem with the Hell Games for me is the time :'(
So far I've missed Two because of my timezone.

B

Buxtonaters

Apparently I think that health regen was meant to be off so thats how I died... I think you should wait till 1.6 and it has hardcore no health regen.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
If improvements are possible, do some. Don't scrap an awesome idea, scrap the negatives, the cons.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
What about regional Hell games? They don't need to be hosted in each and every region, but people with different timelines won't miss the event.

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i think you should keep the same idea just improve it

Kerbals

Platinum
Reaction score
My death was a little unfair :(. I lagged out as the game was starting so I got nothing from corn, And I started without a partner.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And I think it would be good to make sure there are backup tributes for each district just in case someone can't come.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I've personally had trouble with partners when I had played Hell Games 3. I think it should be no teaming aloud, making it harder and more skill based. Also, get a better plugin.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
I say a little bit of both. Keep the whole idea of the Hell Games but take a step back and start fresh. Instead of simply trying to patch things up, re do everything that is wrong. And this time, test it out extensively before hand, not with a couple of people, but do an entire game to make sure it works. Even run a couple of games to be safe, remember, you have only one shot to get it right. (Until the next event) Try to plan everything out better, get everything done early and it will help you be better organized and would result in a better event. Personally, I thought the event was not as bad as everyone made it out to be. Sorry if I come off harsh, I am only trying to be constructive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci