• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

---Hell Games Events---

What should we do?

• Option #1

Votes: 71 63.4%
  • Option #2

Votes: 41 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
I would love to be in the Hell Games but I heard that the last one was unorganized and wasn't fun.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I would love to be in the Hell Games but I heard that the last one was unorganized and wasn't fun.
Which is why it's being completely reformatted and thoroughly tested to make sure that the next one goes off without a single problem.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally loved the Hell Games idea. The only problems I have with it are Sponsors favoring 1 person in particular, and Spawning lava and such around people.

You need to leave the people along and let the game write itself. You also need to sponsor more than 1 person, it just doesn't make it fun if someone is so op, its very clear he has won the game already.

So I choose #1.

Reaction score
option 1.
the reason I choose this is not cause I came 4th in hell games 3. its because it was action packed from the start for me and ducky and I believe me and her both had some of the best fun ever, it was fun going up some of mcsg's finest and it was as enjoyable to watch as to play :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci