• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Reaping List

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
What is a quarter quell?
(Sorry I only read the first book and last book in the series since I didn't know catching fire existed xD)
Lol, how could you not know catching fire existed?!? Ok well every 25 years, the Capitol instead of hosting a a regular games, they have a unique aspect to it. The different scenarios are pre determined, they were decided apon back when the Capitol decided to create the games. For the 25th games each district had to vote on the tributes, during the 50th double the amount of tributes were reaped, and for the 75th games the victors from each district competed. Obviously that scenereo was determined by Snow because it was just too convenient.

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol, how could you not know catching fire existed?!? Ok well every 25 years, the Capitol instead of hosting a a regular games, they have a unique aspect to it. The different scenarios are pre determined, they were decided apon back when the Capitol decided to create the games. For the 25th games each district had to vote on the tributes, during the 50th double the amount of tributes were reaped, and for the 75th games the victors from each district competed. Obviously that scenereo was determined by Snow because it was just too convenient.
OH now I remember xD.
Well hopefully they do 48 people :3

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
I got my money on Lining if he plays like he does against me.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone who got in :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci