• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Reaping List

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been requested before, but could you tell us the criterion that the applications are graded by? I've applied thrice, and I didn't see why I never made it in. I mean I think they were good enough :(

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Aww, I didn't get in :( maybe next time.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Aww man, didn't make it :(.

Oh well, congratulations and Good luck to everyone who did! I'll be tuning into the stream if there is one ;)

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh well, congratz to everyone who made the list! There's always next time :rolleyes:. Special congratz to fatmannumbah8, Drybear, and Kosmish! You totally deserved it!! :) I think this list is really good, a lot of awesome players are here! Good job gamemakers! To everyone who didn't make it, I know we're all disappointed about not making the list but think about how popular the hell games are, they're not ending any time soon. We have so many future opportunities to apply :D! Plus, the Hell Games 6 are the quarter quell!

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh well, congratz to everyone who made the list! There's always next time :rolleyes:. Special congratz to fatmannumbah8, Drybear, and Kosmish! You totally deserved it!! :) I think this list is really good, a lot of awesome players are here! Good job gamemakers! To everyone who didn't make it, I know we're all disappointed about not making the list but think about how popular the hell games are, they're not ending any time soon. We have so many future opportunities to apply :D! Plus, the Hell Games 6 are the quarter quell!
What is a quarter quell?
(Sorry I only read the first book and last book in the series since I didn't know catching fire existed xD)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci