• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Heaven's Breeze

Should this be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I read this, I am simply replying to them saying it is a joke, and I'm saying it shouldn't be, also, try not to sound as rude on the forums. It doesn't do any good for you. :)
Well your post seemed like you were being 100% serious to be honest...
Also I'm not trying to be a Moderator like you are.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I'll try to avoid misleading other forum members in the future, and I guess I am acting quite like a Moderator, but than again, I'm completely okay with it, considering I'm 3/4 into becoming one, after passing the Age Exception application, and interview.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I'll try to avoid misleading other forum members in the future, and I guess I am acting quite like a Moderator, but than again, I'm completely okay with it, considering I'm 3/4 into becoming one, after passing the Age Exception application, and interview.
Not the time, not the place.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I read this, I am simply replying to them saying it is a joke, and I'm saying it shouldn't be, also, try not to sound as rude on the forums. It doesn't do any good for you. :)
He wasn't being rude, he was just using a meme...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci