• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Heaven's Breeze

Should this be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
This was made as a joke. I just wanted to have some fun, by no means should this be added. If a moderator feels like they need to lock this thread, they may.

Name Of Map: Heaven's Breeze

Lead Builder/Build Team Name: static_nightmare (time-consuming world-editing thanks to cadbane4321)

Game Type: MCSG

Description Of The Map: We've had the original jungle island, we've had the frozen tundra island, and we've had the demon lava island. Now, I bring you... Heaven's Breeze! Completely unoriginal and world-edited, this map should not get added to the servers.

Video/ScreenShots:

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY):
0 0 0

I, cadbane4321 DO NOT agree and DO NOT accept (because I don't want this map to be accepted, it is a joke and I don't have permission) that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
It looks amazing. The building was... Hey... Is that just a terraformed Breeze Island? (Didn't read description, just went to screenshots)
Still want download tho.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow Amazing Map Very Good Please Add Very Nice Job Wow Add MCSG!

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
You should've just kept breeze but use really bright shaders (like you did) and see how many people thought it was different :p

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
This was made as a joke. I just wanted to have some fun, by no means should this be added. If a moderator feels like they need to lock this thread, they may.

Name Of Map: Heaven's Breeze

Lead Builder/Build Team Name: static_nightmare (time-consuming world-editing thanks to cadbane4321)

Game Type: MCSG

Description Of The Map: We've had the original jungle island, we've had the frozen tundra island, and we've had the demon lava island. Now, I bring you... Heaven's Breeze! Completely unoriginal and world-edited, this map should not get added to the servers.

Video/ScreenShots:

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY):
0 0 0

I, cadbane4321 DO NOT agree and DO NOT accept (because I don't want this map to be accepted, it is a joke and I don't have permission) that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.
I don't know if map remakes are still being accepted by MCGamer, if Sr. Staff or Moderators, could please clarify this for me, that would be great, if they are, I really want you to submit this map legit, I just think it would be a great addition to the maps!

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
At first I was like: Oh not another breeze...

Then I was like: Oh, never mind that's actually good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci