• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have you got a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:
Ah yes, the friend zone..... mans greatest battle.
Most fall, few escape:

But.....
:/ Its funny how my girl friendzoned me and then the friendzone actually destroyed our friendship. We never talk anymore or anything, because she "didnt want to ruin our friendship". And its ruined because of that, she doesn't seem to care.
:( :(

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since @PyrusZodiac wants me to share my story, I will. Here it goes. I liked this girl for almost a month now. Her flaws and her looks simply attracts me. The only thing that stands in my way is her friends. Well, she has alot of friends who knows me. They will do anything possible to say bad stuff about my attitude eventhough thats not me. Well, long story short, they hate me. I can't do anything to save myself from that since it's already been done. Life is unfair, lifes Good.

PyrusZodiac

Survivor
Reaction score
Im only on the crush stage now honestly.
Even if all of my batchmates are 12-13, 45% claim to have girlfriends.
Note: I am in an all-boys school next to a all-girls school.

Edit:
@RathaYatra
Owwwch meeen.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I liked a girl since kindergarten. Then she owned me. (Braek up)
I had a girl when I was 3. She was a cougar, 2 years older than me. We even took a bath together and played monopoly. She moved back to Czechoslovakia (Some European country) when I was 4. Maybe someday your Kindergarden girl will come back. You'll always find new people (Like my mom). Don't give up biggums, even Baccas find love.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had a girl when I was 3. She was a cougar, 2 years older than me. We even took a bath together and played monopoly. She moved back to Czechoslovakia (Some European country) when I was 4. Maybe someday your Kindergarden girl will come back. You'll always find new people (Like my mom). Don't give up biggums, even Baccas find love.
lol what happened is I liek hur since kindergarten I go out wit her 7th grade she break mah den Ya i in 8th yah bacca love me @1337bacca tell me that you love me

Reaction score
:

:/ Its funny how my girl friendzoned me and then the friendzone actually destroyed our friendship. We never talk anymore or anything, because she "didnt want to ruin our friendship". And its ruined because of that, she doesn't seem to care.
:( :(
Sad thing :(

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I have a girlfriend, I met her over summer break. Her names Isabella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci