• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have you got a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I didn't really had a girlfriend, but we met each other at the beginning of 7th grade, we both had much in common (computer games, art and music) but in one of the project we had in school the teacher divided the class into 8 teams, and she was in the same team my best friend (what about me? I was in the worst one cuz yolo) and at this point I did my worst mistake and I wont repeat it again ever, want to hear it? Here it is.
I am quite of a shy person when it comes to girls, but wild when it comes to talking to my friend, so at that point when the project started they both started to talk to each other, walk around school, eat at the same table and such, and I was too shy to ask her if she is cheating on me, after a while I asked here and she right away said "No". I knew she lied at that point, since she didn't even come to say hello back when I said it to her, but was busy playing FunRun in the phone with my friend (that game used to be THA game at that school). Even my best friend stopped talking to me soon afterwards, so at that point I knew I had nothing to lose, so at one of the pauses we had in school, I came to her and said that I love her, she was silent and said "Don't worry, we are still Friends" I didn't had much to say back to her, so it was kind of an akward moment for both of us. And then, at Wednesday in the same week, when I go to my class I hear that my friend and the girl I met ( her name was Neomi) has a new boyfriend, and I guess you can figure it out who it was? Yep. When I hear it, I almost cried, the girl I fell in love to cheated on me, and I fell in depression for a couple of day, I didn't talk to anyone, I was silent in my class, and I was always walking alone around the school and back to home, I had an idea that I should stop talking to my "best" friend, the problem was, he was my only one, I knew that if I would do that, I will be "Forever Alone" . But I did it anyways, because I had nothing to lose then, and it helped. I started being who I actually was, and met a lot of other friends I've never spoke to, you may ask yourself "What about the teams you were with? didn't you talk to them?" Well, the team I was in was the idiot team in my class, and for me I can't talk to a person that is mentally stupid. Back to the topic, now its over a year since we met each other and I am now a happy person, what about the girl I met? She all ready kissed him and they are hugging each other every time school ends, but Vladi ( that was the name of my not anymore friend) also has a friend that is now in love with her also, so I am curios to see who does the next step :3
#ThisWasOneOfTheBiggestCommentIHadEverMade,AndYeahGG.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't really had a girlfriend, but we met each other at the beginning of 7th grade, we both had much in common (computer games, art and music) but in one of the project we had in school the teacher divided the class into 8 teams, and she was in the same team my best friend (what about me? I was in the worst one cuz yolo) and at this point I did my worst mistake and I wont repeat it again ever, want to hear it? Here it is.
I am quite of a shy person when it comes to girls, but wild when it comes to talking to my friend, so at that point when the project started they both started to talk to each other, walk around school, eat at the same table and such, and I was too shy to ask her if she is cheating on me, after a while I asked here and she right away said "No". I knew she lied at that point, since she didn't even come to say hello back when I said it to her, but was busy playing FunRun in the phone with my friend (that game used to be THA game at that school). Even my best friend stopped talking to me soon afterwards, so at that point I knew I had nothing to lose, so at one of the pauses we had in school, I came to her and said that I love her, she was silent and said "Don't worry, we are still Friends" I didn't had much to say back to her, so it was kind of an akward moment for both of us. And then, at Wednesday in the same week, when I go to my class I hear that my friend and the girl I met ( her name was Neomi) has a new boyfriend, and I guess you can figure it out who it was? Yep. When I hear it, I almost cried, the girl I fell in love to cheated on me, and I fell in depression for a couple of day, I didn't talk to anyone, I was silent in my class, and I was always walking alone around the school and back to home, I had an idea that I should stop talking to my "best" friend, the problem was, he was my only one, I knew that if I would do that, I will be "Forever Alone" . But I did it anyways, because I had nothing to lose then, and it helped. I started being who I actually was, and met a lot of other friends I've never spoke to, you may ask yourself "What about the teams you were with? didn't you talk to them?" Well, the team I was in was the idiot team in my class, and for me I can't talk to a person that is mentally stupid. Back to the topic, now its over a year since we met each other and I am now a happy person, what about the girl I met? She all ready kissed him and they are hugging each other every time school ends, but Vladi ( that was the name of my not anymore friend) also has a friend that is now in love with her also, so I am curios to see who does the next step :3
#ThisWasOneOfTheBiggestCommentIHadEverMade,AndYeahGG.
How old are you? The word love it loosely used nowadays, often confused with infatuation - then again - nobody can know what love feels like for another person, they can be told and understand the reasons for and results of love but can't feel another's love for themselves.

I'm 15 and have mixed feelings about getting into a relationship, sure, I like a girl and it is nice to be with a girl you like, I don't really think it's worth it if you feel uncertainty. Myself, I've been in a few relationships, well, a while back now; the last of which was really tough for me as I absolutely adored the girl but wasn't mature enough to maintain a relationship with her :C

I really do hope there's that one person for me :)

Reaction score
How old are you? The word love it loosely used nowadays, often confused with infatuation - then again - nobody can know what love feels like for another person, they can be told and understand the reasons for and results of love but can't feel another's love for themselves.

I'm 15 and have mixed feelings about getting into a relationship, sure, I like a girl and it is nice to be with a girl you like, I don't really think it's worth it if you feel uncertainty. Myself, I've been in a few relationships, well, a while back now; the last of which was really tough for me as I absolutely adored the girl but wasn't mature enough to maintain a relationship with her :C

I really do hope there's that one person for me :)
I'm 14 years old, and yeah, the word love has a lot of meanings, but it was my first ever experience with that thing, and I really didn't know what to do, expect of just thinking about her and hope everything goes well.
And Qualia, you will always find your person one day, It can be any day, any time ;)

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
I go to an all boys school...................................................................................................................................................awwww yeeeaahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci