• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have you got a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't wear Diamond Supply Co. sweaters, Obey hats, jeans, or skate shoes. Instead, I wear shorts, a t-shirt, and running shoes, so I'm not grade 8 girl material.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For the first time in my life, I'm no longer single :O

edit: life=over

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I'm only 13, I don't need a girlfriend. I'll worry about that later in high school.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually have a big story about my girlfr- er, she's not my girlfriend. Its been really complicated, October 8 was actually my 1 year anniversary of falling in love with her. Ive been debating with myself about asking you guys for help, but i wouldn't really like to drag you all into my problem. Maybe some other day, but for now, im keeping these feelings in.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I actually have a big story about my girlfr- er, she's not my girlfriend. Its been really complicated, October 8 was actually my 1 year anniversary of falling in love with her. Ive been debating with myself about asking you guys for help, but i wouldn't really like to drag you all into my problem. Maybe some other day, but for now, im keeping these feelings in.
Ask her out.

Man, that was hard.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think you can tell my realationship status by one of the last threads I have posted.

"How do you deal with bad breakups?"

As for my brother, he scored the hottest 9th grader in the school,

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
By the way, this thread was necroed, however, I'm leaving this open since there still seems to be a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci