• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have you ever been Banned from MCSG?

DING DONG BANNU?

• Bannu

Votes: 39 39.4%
  • No Bannu

Votes: 60 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlangShot

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone who posted in this thread is getting banned for revealing confidential information xD... Jk you're all fine :)

I haven't been caught with hacks... ... ... ... ... ...yet *shifty eyes*
I read the first part and my heart sank... Then I read the rest lol.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been banned :p It wasn't really right though because someone said I was using better sprint mod when I wasn't, and a mod believed him. I not mad at the mod, but I was upset. But, I am back on the servers and I'm having fun :D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah i just got banned because apparently i was "Hacking" when i killed a moderator. Their just mad i killed them & banned me! 2 time now. I don't hack & Now their trying to say i do cause i killed them. These servers are a bunch of Bs sometimes.
How can we trust you? Right now I'm thinking you were hacking, mods don't just ban people because they got killed. You can report the mod to a Community Manager and make a ban dispute if you deem it necessary.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah i just got banned because apparently i was "Hacking" when i killed a moderator. Their just mad i killed them & banned me! 2 time now. I don't hack & Now their trying to say i do cause i killed them. These servers are a bunch of Bs sometimes.
That is not true at all. You've been banned twice and both times there is sufficient evidence that you were hacking. Please don't lie and try to make us look bad as we NEVER ban without evidence.

RylanTheCreator

Spectator
Reaction score
That is not true at all. You've been banned twice and both times there is sufficient evidence that you were hacking. Please don't lie and try to make us look bad as we NEVER ban without evidence.
By chance do you have the evidence recorded? I wanna see it but its okay if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci