• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have you ever been Banned from MCSG?

DING DONG BANNU?

• Bannu

Votes: 39 39.4%
  • No Bannu

Votes: 60 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
Once in beta when sg3 was only days away from release for forcefield, never touched hacks since c:

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score
For me, I think only once. Not sure if there were others... I was banned for caps because I got so excited when someone said Blamph was on the server. But, do they give you warnings for bans? I never got one, it was also on eu9001 :v

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I got banned once for one hour because I said half of my message in capital letters -,-
I even remembered who banned me (Philly67).

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I was banned once, when I was mod. The reason is because, when hackers, I mean real hackers, not these people who use mods, found out how to over take someones account, I had a migrated account (meaning I have an account on minecraft.net and mojang.com) so for security reasons, I was banned until Notch & Co fixed the problem.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thrice.
None of which were actually me using the account -.-
A 'friend' tricked me into downloading a 'mod him and his friends made. Turns out that it was a keylogger, which he used to spam twice and forcefield once.
Because of this, I can no longer get a moderator position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci