• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haunted [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperKyleFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:SuperKyleFTTW
Win/Loss:240/1714
Previous Clans:Saints, solstice, purge,
We're you invited? If so, by who:nope :p
Why do you want to join: i want to be part of a clan that is decent
Why should we accept you: i can be that one guy that has the bow and e veryone else has a sword
Additional Notes: i am good at close range bow fights and can hit the occasional longshot, not that great with the rod bit decent with the fns kinda

luka___

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:lukahickey321
Win/Loss: 105/864
Donor: No
Previous Clans: Skorpions, Viscore, Encore
We're you invited? If so, by who: were*
Why do you want to join: Because i finally got my pc up and running and am ready to start playing some of the mcsg's this summer
Why should we accept you:Because I am 15, good at pvp and loyal.
Additional Notes: I'm srs this time, i acc do have the cable i promise. Lol needa change my sig

Trama

Survivor
Reaction score
We challenge Haunted to a Clan Battle do you accept?

DomoExpert13MC

Tribute
Reaction score
why do you need 200+ wins to be in the haunted fusion not trying to be mean but your not at 200+ not close so you should put it at 100+ wins till you get 200+ becuase its kinda peoplewho have 200+ wins they has alot more wins then the owner wich is you so you should change it :)

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
why do you need 200+ wins to be in the haunted fusion not trying to be mean but your not at 200+ not close so you should put it at 100+ wins till you get 200+ becuase its kinda peoplewho have 200+ wins they has alot more wins then the owner wich is you so you should change it :)
He has an alt which adds up closer to the 200th. It's also he's decision on the requirements. And he might not have a lot of wins but he is a great leader and knows how to lead the clan battles/scrims with orders that lead to victory. And basically all you're doing right now, is starting some flame.

DomoExpert13MC

Tribute
Reaction score
He has an alt which adds up closer to the 200th. It's also he's decision on the requirements. And he might not have a lot of wins but he is a great leader and knows how to lead the clan battles/scrims with orders that lead to victory. And basically all you're doing right now, is starting some flame.
not really :3 im just trying to help not trying to cause aflame....its just you should have 200+ wins to do the requirement to have 200+ wins it makes more sense

TheHauntedClan

Survivor
Reaction score
not really :3 im just trying to help not trying to cause aflame....its just you should have 200+ wins to do the requirement to have 200+ wins it makes more sense
If you really want me to get 200+ wins one day this week ill just grind for an hour or two and ill have it, but there is something called an exception. And whether your intention was to cause flame or not, it has so please leave the thread :)

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Hi #TeamHavon (Only US).
It would be an honor to make a clan battle against his clan.

If the idea seems perfect you can add me to skype... [juanpzyt / croowz72]
#Siqhz | OFFICER.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi #TeamHavon (Only US).
It would be an honor to make a clan battle against his clan.

If the idea seems perfect you can add me to skype... [juanpzyt / croowz72]
#Siqhz | OFFICER.
As Ariana Grande's wife, I ask that you please , remove your profile picture. I have the Government tracking your every location, so please, it would be best if you do as I say.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Overprotective Husband

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
As Ariana Grande's wife, I ask that you please , remove your profile picture. I have the Government tracking your every location, so please, it would be best if you do as I say.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Overprotective Husband
xDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member