• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haunted [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexster_

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Flexster_
Win/Loss: 88/500
Previous Clans: #Avalanche #Summoned
We're you invited? If so, by who: Yes by Fury
Why do you want to join: I like the community of this clan. I hope this clan goes far
Why should we accept you: I am a nice boy "man" I never rage.
Additional Notes: I am not gay

mikeydrox

Tribute
Reaction score
Friends application ....

IGN:eligonzalez022
Win/loss:331/3617
Previous clans:none
We're you invented? If so, by who:mikeydrox
Why do you want to join: because I think I would help a lot in some of the clan battles because they will have trouble finding me because I'm Waldo!!!!
Why should we accept you: because I'm a decent player and I think I would help a lot and maybe meet some new people and get experience in clans and know more about them as well

Reaction score
This is a question any owners can reply to it: I started MCSG when I was a noob and I wasn't the best at all... I have 135 wins and this summer I'm aiming for 250+... Will you guys accept me without the win requirement or no?

TheHauntedClan

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a question any owners can reply to it: I started MCSG when I was a noob and I wasn't the best at all... I have 135 wins and this summer I'm aiming for 250+... Will you guys accept me without the win requirement or no?
We very rarely make exceptions, if you hope to get one it's suggested you hangout on the TeamSpeak and play with us :)

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Like fusion said, if you hang out on the ts and we see you are good, we can make an exception. :)

Speedsoul1122

Diamond
Reaction score
thought u
IGN: killerhero2000
Win/Loss: 205/1263
Previous Clans: Encore, Viscore, Exosphere, TheHaunted (First One)
We're you invited? If so, by who: Fufu/fusionnuggets
Why do you want to join: Because I was here since the last TheHaunted and I know the players :3
Why should we accept you: Because U know Im dat cool guy u see at the street.
Additional Notes: Smexy Panda
quit mc?

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Captain_Sausage
Win/Loss: check signature bc idk my ratio but it's rly bad ;c
Previous Clans: tigers, rivals, invictusv2 xD
We're you invited? If so, by who: no one :c
Why do you want to join: because I haven't been in a clan in a while and this clan seems legit
Why should we accept you: because i know people on teh rostur
Additional Notes: I have an icebox instead of a fridge and that makes me feel special c;

djmoon321

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Djmoon123-Dj_Moons_Mc (alt)
Win/Loss: 205/2503 on both account combined
Previous Clans: Summoned, The Imperium, Eternal and insane
We're you invited? If so, by who: No i was not
Why do you want to join: I want to join because one of my friends is in this clan and i see that you don't have much members.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because i have good teamwork and i am love to play with my clan and i am always active.
Additional Notes: I love the name of the clan and i wanted to join when you where The Haunted but i did not meat the wins requirements.

TheHauntedClan

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Captain_Sausage
Win/Loss: check signature bc idk my ratio but it's rly bad ;c
Previous Clans: tigers, rivals, invictusv2 xD
We're you invited? If so, by who: no one :c
Why do you want to join: because I haven't been in a clan in a while and this clan seems legit
Why should we accept you: because i know people on teh rostur
Additional Notes: I have an icebox instead of a fridge and that makes me feel special c;
IGN: Djmoon123-Dj_Moons_Mc (alt)
Win/Loss: 205/2503 on both account combined
Previous Clans: Summoned, The Imperium, Eternal and insane
We're you invited? If so, by who: No i was not
Why do you want to join: I want to join because one of my friends is in this clan and i see that you don't have much members.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me because i have good teamwork and i am love to play with my clan and i am always active.
Additional Notes: I love the name of the clan and i wanted to join when you where The Haunted but i did not meat the wins requirements.
Accepted for trial :)

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
I would love to join but you denied me so I'll try for something else, I left Annihilation btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci