• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haunted [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
I wunt to plaay with clan for a few moar days b4 I leave 4 shure. Please add me back to le chat! :D Partay

Edit: who the poop is reveal? I thought we only fought more "well known" clans.

Last edited:

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
I wunt to plaay with clan for a few moar days b4 I leave 4 shure. Please add me back to le chat! :D Partay

Edit: who the poop is reveal? I thought we only fought more "well known" clans.
On iPod, idk how to add you. 2 days ago, we spent like 2 hours searching for CB and found nothing. We all wanted a CB so badly, we tried them. Their owner, goh4m, has over 1100 wins.

CommanderCowHD

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: CommanderCowHD
Win/Loss: Wins: 144 (Will get to 150 today.) Losses: 1381. Note:
Time zone: Eastern
Donor: Diamond :D
Previous Clans: #ArtOfPVP, Aviation, Reckless, #Avalanche, and Benediction.
Were you invited? I was not invited to this clan.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I feel the need to be more interactive with Clans in MCSG. Its honestly boring when you have nothing to do but play games with yourself. I think that this will be a great clan for me to join and maybe, I can get some of my friends in.
Why should we accept you: I believe you should accept me for my expertise in strategies. Before every clan battle starts, we as a team will come up with a plan of attack against the other team. We will base this off of the other teams players and there weaknesses and strengths. I believe I will be a tremendous help to this clan.
Additional Notes: Thank you for taking the time off of your day to read this. I am very great full for it. I understand if I don't make it and or if I happen to get kicked out. I won't let you down :D
Thanks, -Cow or Eli.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Phoenix US challenges you to a battle - 4v4 5v5 or 6v6.

HohoGod

Experienced
Reaction score
Gᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴛᴇʀ, ɪᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴊᴜʟᴢʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴜsᴇs ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: CommanderCowHD
Win/Loss: Wins: 144 (Will get to 150 today.) Losses: 1381. Note:
Time zone: Eastern
Donor: Diamond :D
Previous Clans: #ArtOfPVP, Aviation, Reckless, #Avalanche, and Benediction.
Were you invited? I was not invited to this clan.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I feel the need to be more interactive with Clans in MCSG. Its honestly boring when you have nothing to do but play games with yourself. I think that this will be a great clan for me to join and maybe, I can get some of my friends in.
Why should we accept you: I believe you should accept me for my expertise in strategies. Before every clan battle starts, we as a team will come up with a plan of attack against the other team. We will base this off of the other teams players and there weaknesses and strengths. I believe I will be a tremendous help to this clan.
Additional Notes: Thank you for taking the time off of your day to read this. I am very great full for it. I understand if I don't make it and or if I happen to get kicked out. I won't let you down :D
Thanks, -Cow or Eli.
We are currently going through some changes but until everything is set up we are still Haunted, but lots of stuf is going on and it may be over whelming but if you're willing to, you are accepted as a trial member.
Phoenix US challenges you to a battle - 4v4 5v5 or 6v6.
6v6-8v8 possibly?

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
k were vigilant now, pls no lock, anyone want to take over this clan just pm and we can eat Burger King ;)

CommanderCowHD

Diamond
Reaction score
We are currently going through some changes but until everything is set up we are still Haunted, but lots of stuf is going on and it may be over whelming but if you're willing to, you are accepted as a trial member.

6v6-8v8 possibly?
I am willing to be accepted as trial :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci