• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haunted [US & CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
IGN: supercreeper247
Win/Loss:225 wins / 1404 games
Time zone: Estearn
Donor:Gold Getting Diamond
Previous Clans: #Artic #Rebels
Were you invited? If so, by whom: NoOne
Why do you want to join: Cause i feel like i can help the clan alot at clan battles and stuff and im a good builder if u need any sg Maps
Why should we accept you: cause ur clan is a really nice comminuty and i feel like i could fit in
Additional Notes: Not but i make GFX and Skins And Texture Packs
You were in rebels?

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
on behalf of phoenix us i challenge you to a 6v6 clan battle

Delfoto

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Delfoto
Win/Loss: 3/7
Time zone: EST?
Donor: None
Previous Clans: None
Were you invited? If so, by whom: Julz and I met on a server a while back, she invited me to MCSG and introduced me to mikeydrox and ToastySoldier who I am now good friends with. They invited me :)
Why do you want to join: This is a nice way of improving my PvP/MCSG Skills. I used to play CoD, then moved to PC to play HARDCORE FACTIONS. I then moved to different FFA/PvP Servers. Julz I met at one of the servers, and she then invited me to MCSG just a little while ago :)
Why should we accept you: I have much skill in PvP. I am a fast learner so I will learn Routes (I think they're called that?) and communication easily.
Additional Notes: I have a terrible mic so I cannot talk, although I will be able to listen, I am highly active, and my mic sounds like a banshee dying.

JulzBerry

Gold
Reaction score
Were you invited? If so, by whom: Julz and I met on a server a while back, she invited me to MCSG and introduced me to mikeydrox and ToastySoldier who I am now good friends with. They invited me :)
Why do you want to join: This is a nice way of improving my PvP/MCSG Skills. I used to play CoD, then moved to PC to play HARDCORE FACTIONS. I then moved to different FFA/PvP Servers. Julz I met at one of the servers, and she then invited me to MCSG just a little while ago :)
Why should we accept you: I have much skill in PvP. I am a fast learner so I will learn Routes (I think they're called that?) and communication easily.
Additional Notes: I have a terrible mic so I cannot talk, although I will be able to listen, I am highly active, and my mic sounds like a banshee dying.
Slayyyyyy

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
IGN: supercreeper247
Win/Loss:225 wins / 1404 games
Time zone: Estearn
Donor:Gold Getting Diamond
Previous Clans: #Artic #Rebels
Were you invited? If so, by whom: NoOne
Why do you want to join: Cause i feel like i can help the clan alot at clan battles and stuff and im a good builder if u need any sg Maps
Why should we accept you: cause ur clan is a really nice comminuty and i feel like i could fit in
Additional Notes: Not but i make GFX and Skins And Texture Packs
Rejected for lying about past clans, overrules your acceptance.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Accepted as trial. If you would like to go far in this clan, getting a mic is highly suggested.

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: iPyroYo
Win/Loss: 930+/3600+
Time zone: EST
Donor: Highest one :D
Previous Clans: Alot
Were you invited? If so, by whom: Nope
Why do you want to join: Im ok at pvp
Why should we accept you: YOLO
Additional Notes: YOLO!?!?!??!?!