• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have recently gone through the latest posts of this thread and removed the toxicity/flame.

This is just a warning that if the flame continues, this thread may be locked until the flame dies down again.

Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day <3
Thank you very much for the help, Goonther.

CantKillBruce

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have recently gone through the latest posts of this thread and removed the toxicity/flame.

This is just a warning that if the flame continues, this thread may be locked until the flame dies down again.

Thank you GoontherMC we will keep it down.

Omxr

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan Battle 5v5 6v6? Pulse [US]. I have one of your leaders skype message me anytime for a clan battle!

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Clan Battle 5v5 6v6? Pulse [US]. I have one of your leaders skype message me anytime for a clan battle!
#Harmony doesn't clan battle or scrim against clans with former #Harmony members. Additionally, you were very disrespectful and rude towards #Harmony and therefore, we do not want to interact with the clan you represent.

PikaInATux

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci