• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
We had proof, and it was agreed upon. Because your clan is lack luster with it's members is not our fault. I suggest being more control oriented.
Where's the proof? How would you know if it was "agreed upon" if you weren't in their clan at the time?

Cinemaxed

Platinum
Reaction score
lol whaaaat? Now you're making up stuff. We didn't put a roster one round, and the round was redone. Everything else was fair. Score stands at 5-4.
Well, I would like to elaborate on that. We gave proof to three mods and they all said that the screenshots given to them from three different games were relevant, as you didn't post your roster on three different occasions. We agreed to a redo and you guys never responded within the 48 hour period, therefore giving us the win.

DNMilk

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JustMilk
Skype Name (Mandatory): Magictwin4
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What timezone do you live?: Pacific daylight time
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 1
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 192
PvP Strengths: Rodding method, Bowing, and Strafing
PvP Weaknesses: Im not the best at flint and steeling
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): no
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? every weekend, sometimes Thursdays on school days.
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): Im a pretty good Pvper, I respect everyone and I'll help you guys get more clan wins.

DNCredible

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: IBeatUrHuahwiQG
Skype Name (Mandatory): dncredible
Can you use TeamSpeak?: yes
What timezone do you live?: pacific daylight time
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 0/0
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 214/1900
PvP Strengths: Strafing/Bowing
PvP Weaknesses: Running away from enemy
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): No
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony?
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): I am able to play on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and sunday. I'm good at communicating, fighting teams, and I'm not that whiny and mean type of person.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Has any Prefatory Member ever have an IGN of, Leveling?
Yes, there has been someone named "Leveling" who joined. He originally joined back in September, but left to create his own clan. In early November, he rejoined, but was never active. Therefore, he was ejected.

YellowJellyPie

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, there has been someone named "Leveling" who joined. He originally joined back in September, but left to create his own clan. In early November, he rejoined, but was never active. Therefore, he was ejected.
Thanks for the fast answer and I'm happy he was ejected, he deserves it. We used to be friends then one day he's like, eh you're boring and ignores me on Skype and everything else.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroria, I hate to be a pain, but I don't believe the DQ was made off of the post by their member. We decided to take the win, after an overly long postponement in which they took over the granted 48 hours. I think you should make the decision based on that information, rather than the raw post. If you do find that it was something of wrong doing ImGlorious and Harmony will happily post the loss.
What I mean is that not many known clans look up every rule in the dictionary, finding loopholes to farm a free win. You don't have to put up a loss... i just don't appreciate being dq'ed for a perfectly fair clan battle, especially when i gave your clan redos for rounds we didn't have to redo.

"overly long postponement" it was the middle of the week, we can't always be on to do a redo that i didn't even agree to. Plus the "redo" wasn't started, so it wasn't even a postpone. the final score was 5-4. I'd be more than happy to have a rematch (new battle, not a redo for that other battle :p)
Was there any communication between clans over this 48 hour period? (i.e. Did anybody speak to each other continuing the battle, or was nobody contacted)

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Was there any communication between clans over this 48 hour period? (i.e. Did anybody speak to each other continuing the battle, or was nobody contacted)
I wasn't informed of anything... especially in those two days because I was busy with irl stuff. There was a possibility others in my clan might have spoke with harmony but i'm not sure myself.

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
It was evident that their clan understood the situation considering he hasn't brought the issue of this battle up until a month later. I see this as a way of trying to take anger out on us. This battle has been over and done for a while now, and I think it is ridiculous for him to ridicule us over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci