• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Decisions regarding clan battles can only be made by officers and up, and if a member makes a decision that a leader does not approve of, the decision can be remade. If the DQ is based off of that, then it is not valid and the clan battle must continue as normal.
Does that mean we won? as we already won the battle when they dq'ed us.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Decisions regarding clan battles can only be made by officers and up, and if a member makes a decision that a leader does not approve of, the decision can be remade. If the DQ is based off of that, then it is not valid and the clan battle must continue as normal.
I understand what you're saying, but the redo was confirmed between leaders on Skype, yet Nobility didn't complete it within 48 hours. Therefore, #Harmony won. I also find it rather concerning that "Crinkle" said essentially that good clans don't follow the mandatory MCSG Rules.

(Page 38 of #Harmony Clan Thread)

Despite the fact that I strongly believe that #Harmony won fairly, I'm not going to fight tooth-and-nail over it, as it's the holiday season and I have better things to do. If you believe Nobility won the clan battle, I'll post the loss--I'm not going to question a Senior Moderator.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
idk i'll try it. I wish they would look at my application. Considering I have more clan experience than their whole roster combined.
rekt. wat a god

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
Hey there. I was approached by the clan Nobility expressing a concern about a clan battle. May I see the proof you had for the DQ against them?
Ceroria, I hate to be a pain, but I don't believe the DQ was made off of the post by their member. We decided to take the win, after an overly long postponement in which they took over the granted 48 hours. I think you should make the decision based on that information, rather than the raw post. If you do find that it was something of wrong doing ImGlorious and Harmony will happily post the loss.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying, but the redo was confirmed between leaders on Skype, yet Nobility didn't complete it within 48 hours. Therefore, #Harmony won. I also find it rather concerning that "Crinkle" said essentially that good clans don't follow the mandatory MCSG Rules.

(Page 38 of #Harmony Clan Thread)

Despite the fact that I strongly believe that #Harmony won fairly, I'm not going to fight tooth-and-nail over it, as it's the holiday season and I have better things to do. If you believe Nobility won the clan battle, I'll post the loss--I'm not going to question a Senior Moderator.
What I mean is that not many known clans look up every rule in the dictionary, finding loopholes to farm a free win. You don't have to put up a loss... i just don't appreciate being dq'ed for a perfectly fair clan battle, especially when i gave your clan redos for rounds we didn't have to redo.

Ceroria, I hate to be a pain, but I don't believe the DQ was made off of the post by their member. We decided to take the win, after an overly long postponement in which they took over the granted 48 hours. I think you should make the decision based on that information, rather than the raw post. If you do find that it was something of wrong doing ImGlorious and Harmony will happily post the loss.
"overly long postponement" it was the middle of the week, we can't always be on to do a redo that i didn't even agree to. Plus the "redo" wasn't started, so it wasn't even a postpone. the final score was 5-4. I'd be more than happy to have a rematch (new battle, not a redo for that other battle :p)

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
What I mean is that not many known clans look up every rule in the dictionary, finding loopholes to farm a free win. You don't have to put up a loss... i just don't appreciate being dq'ed for a perfectly fair clan battle, especially when i gave your clan redos for rounds we didn't have to redo.

"overly long postponement" it was the middle of the week, we can't always be on to do a redo that i didn't even agree to. Plus the "redo" wasn't started, so it wasn't even a postpone. the final score was 5-4. I'd be more than happy to have a rematch (new battle, not a redo for that other battle :p)
Ceroria stated that the battle wouldn't be over if a member made your premature decision, but that the decision would be remade. We deserved the redo, regardless of how many personal problems were involved on your life or clan at that point. What is relevant is that you guys were unfair in the last round, as we were uncertain to who was on your roster. I don't necessarily believe in a dq, but I most definitely think it should be at least postponed 4-4. ImGlorious Ceroria opinions?

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Ceroria stated that the battle wouldn't be over if a member made your premature decision, but that the decision would be remade. We deserved the redo, regardless of how many personal problems were involved on your life or clan at that point. What is relevant is that you guys were unfair in the last round, as we were uncertain to who was on your roster. I don't necessarily believe in a dq, but I most definitely think it should be at least postponed 4-4. ImGlorious Ceroria opinions?
lol whaaaat? Now you're making up stuff. We didn't put a roster one round, and the round was redone. Everything else was fair. Score stands at 5-4.

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
lol whaaaat? Now you're making up stuff. We didn't put a roster one round, and the round was redone. Everything else was fair. Score stands at 5-4.
We made the dq based on a round when your clan failed to post a roster, which is against KitMencha's clan rules. Your member made a premature decision, in which I understand, but your clan was in the wrong on that round. Just because you didn't make the decision doesn't mean you weren't wrong. Ceroria ImGlorious

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
We made the dq based on a round when your clan failed to post a roster, which is against KitMencha's clan rules. Your member made a premature decision, in which I understand, but your clan was in the wrong on that round. Just because you didn't make the decision doesn't mean you weren't wrong. Ceroria ImGlorious
Huh? Do you have proof us not putting in the roster?

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
Huh? Do you have proof us not putting in the roster?
We had proof, and it was agreed upon. Because your clan is lack luster with it's members is not our fault. I suggest being more control oriented. Because the battle occurred so long ago, you can't hold a clan accountable to holding evidence for over 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci