• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varqibles

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: AdamShutUp
Skype Name (Mandatory): clanhunter.canada
Wins: (old account got hacked at around 450 wins)
PvP Strengths: Good with the sword, and flint & steel. I also have good communication skills.
PvP Weaknesses: I am ok with the bow and rod.
What Makes You a Good Asset to this Clan?: I have been looking for a good clan for a while and I think this clan would be a great start. I have never been in a clan before and I am really excited to join one (if you accept me)! I have been playing Minecraft for about a year now and recently started playing PvP. I play a lot of CS:GO so I am good at communicating, giving good call-outs, helping teammates out, etc. I also love making new friends and are very social. Hopefully you accept my application, but from now on out, cya :3 (btw im LEM :p)
Hey, Whats you're steam?! Me and you can maybe play! Mine is Woey, and the rank is Gold Nova 1, but I play like a Gn3/Gn4 when I play tbh! add me if you want so we can talk! (in chat cuz I don't have Skype :p

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Well good game guys, it was a 5-4 win for nobility. Thank you and have a nice day. :)
As I stated previously, the clan battle is our win, as the 48 hours on the redo have expired. I'm sorry, but I base my actions of the rules provided by MCSG.

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
As I stated previously, the clan battle is our win, as the 48 hours on the redo have expired. I'm sorry, but I base my actions of the rules provided by MCSG.
I'm sorry, but your leader Cinemaxed was said it was a 5-4 win and that he would post the loss.

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
When did this occurrence take place, and do you have any evidence of it?
You can talk to Sebastian if you want on the McGamer TS. I mean, if anything I don't think you have any evidence that we agreed to the redo, I think not.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
You can talk to Sebastian if you want on the McGamer TS. I mean, if anything I don't think you have any evidence that we agreed to the redo, I think not.
As I'm aware of the situation's entirety, I have no motive to talk to a moderator. Your clan and I have discussed the situation about the redo, as you showed interest in it today and originally a member of Nobility affirmed the redo, which was also discussed earlier. Here's one of your posts on the #Harmony thread:

This post affirms the validity of the redo.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
As I'm aware of the situation's entirety, I have no motive to talk to a moderator. Your clan and I have discussed the situation about the redo, as you showed interest in it today and originally a member of Nobility affirmed the redo, which was also discussed earlier. Here's one of your posts on the #Harmony thread:

This post affirms the validity of the redo.
that's not evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci