• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
We (Nobility) Challenge you to a double or nothing CB, If you win you get to keep the "win" you have but if we win, you take it down and we take down the lost. Glhf
I'm sorry, but I base my actions off the rules provided by MCSG. If your clan would've came on my TeamSpeak server a day earlier, a redo would've still been possible. However, the 48 hours have expired; meaning that the clan battle is our win, as we asked when the redo should be conducted and you essentially ignored until now.

Wxlfie

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, ImGlorious. ik the 48 hours have expired but, i dont see the point of having it as a win. we won the cb we did the redo before and we still won the round. i dont see the point of going through all this trouble just to get a win. we would like to restart the cb as we planned and keep it that way. whoever wins, wins. do you wanna do the cb?

BCE

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I base my actions off the rules provided by MCSG. If your clan would've came on my TeamSpeak server a day earlier, a redo would've still been possible. However, the 48 hours have expired; meaning that the clan battle is our win, as we asked when the redo should be conducted and you essentially ignored until now.
you do realize you're only creating a bad reputation for your clan right

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Ok, ImGlorious. ik the 48 hours have expired but, i dont see the point of having it as a win. we won the cb we did the redo before and we still won the round. i dont see the point of going through all this trouble just to get a win. we would like to restart the cb as we planned and keep it that way. whoever wins, wins. do you wanna do the cb?
As I stated, the clan battle is our win because the 48 hours expired. I'm sorry, but I base my actions off the MCSG rules.

Wxlfie

Platinum
Reaction score
As I stated, the clan battle is our win because the 48 hours expired. I'm sorry, but I base my actions off the MCSG rules.
your creating a really bad reputation for this clan. not to be disrespectful but this is kinda stupid

Reactions: BCE

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
LOL NO GOOD CLANS PLAY BY THOSE RULES
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to convey. As #Harmony is an MCSG clan, I'm obliged to follow the rules to full extent. I don't believe following the rules determines quality of the clan.

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
let me just say this, we beat you 5-4 and you asked for a redo under no proof or reason, and the reason you gave was debunked by a mod. So even if there was a redo you would have had to come to us, cause YOU wanted the redo

Wxlfie

Platinum
Reaction score
As I'm following the rules provided by MCSG, my clan shouldn't be perceived negatively.
ImGlorious. i understand that, im saying, no one is gonna cb you guys if you gonna pull this kind of Good. unless they want a free win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci