• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hand Stretches For Gaming

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Isn't that against the rules?
You're allowed to use it to switch slots and everything, as long as you don't use it for multiple actions in one button. E.g auto fns

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
You're allowed to use it to switch slots and everything, as long as you don't use it for multiple actions in one button. E.g auto fns
oh, never knew that. I just have one: for f3, because i'm on a mac and the f# buttons have like volume and brightness so i can't f3 using them..

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
oh, never knew that. I just have one: for f3, because i'm on a mac and the f# buttons have like volume and brightness so i can't f3 using them..
That's simple to fix, as the same thing happens on my laptop. All you have to do is go to your system bios and switch it around. So basically you can now f3 but to change your volume you have to press fn+f3

There's multiple tutorials on google about this.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
That's simple to fix, as the same thing happens on my laptop. All you have to do is go to your system bios and switch it around. So basically you can now f3 but to change your volume you have to press fn+f3

There's multiple tutorials on google about this.
Ive seen this option, but i'm so used to using those buttons for volume and brightness and stuff i want to keep it that way. I put the f3 to H.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Ive seen this option, but i'm so used to using those buttons for volume and brightness and stuff i want to keep it that way. I put the f3 to H.
Ah, nice. Different keys work with different people. :p

Britsh

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks, man! This is a very good tip, I also have my own method, you need to take 4 fingers another nother and viginti them in the opposite direction, then return to normal position. Then after several time of such exercise, make a fist and presses down on the fingers with the force with which can. It really helps to disperse the blood in the fingers and make them mashed. So I go to the site and before the game trying to get results 100 clicks when I get 100 clicks in 10 seconds, I know that he is ready to play! (Here's the site where I train jitterclick (http://www.brainbashersgames.com/games/10seconds.asp). Good games to you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci