• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hand Stretches For Gaming

4t4

Survivor
Reaction score
This is just my guide to reach those hotkeys or key binds better and to pull off better combos. So, stretching gives you a huge advantage when you start playing MCSG, (Or gaming in general) why? I just explained it in the the first sentence I typed, it helps your fingers stretch to hotkeys and key bind, and (I believe) it can help you click faster! Here is one example of a stretch to do before gaming.

Rubber Band Hands

I just thought of that name on the spot. So what you do is you tie an elastic band around your four fingers, (No thumb) don't do it too tight or too loose, then stretch your fingers as wide as you can, and then bring them back. Do this about 5 times when you are booting up your computer or starting Minecraft up.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and reading my thread! Hope you enjoy!

D

Deleted member 185741

Thanks! My MCSG life will be on fleek now

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
......or you could just use a razor naga and use dem keys ;)

Jk great guide I'll try it out and see if I can improve!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are there any thumb exercises for gaming mouse users?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or you could just scroll?!
Scrolling is less reliable and easier to screw up. With hotkeying, you can go from slot 1 to 4 in an instant without worrying that you missed the slot.

K

KiDD

Big hands and hotkeying for 2 years. I'm occasionally called a "macroer", lel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci