• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hai. I've got things to say, if you care about my life xD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Great thing to see another old and active forumer come back! c:

Reaction score
Ohaidurr.

Some of you might know me if you've been playing for at least 4 months. The reason that only people who've been here that long would know me is because I have slowly become almost entirely inactive in the MCGamer community. This is because of a number of things, such as dissappointment in the state of the Sr. Staff, a lack of interest in the gamemodes themselves, introduction of Platinum, other games, (LoL, Guns of Icarus), Teamspeak bugs, IRL friends, the quality of new posts on the forums, quality of maps, complications in life, and a tiny little community called TechnoTundra, the nice little place where lost souls like OnlyMathias go. However, MCTF2 is back, so I will be trying to come back to the MCGamer community. That is all, and I dunz know hao 2 long post.

Bai

P.S I have no idea why I made this, in case you were wondering. Its Monday, and I'm tired and bored.

P.P.S I'm gonna add more reasons why I left as they come to me.
Everyone that stops playing MCSG, goes and play LoL,Guns of Icarus or Battlefield xD. If you want add me in EU/W: EndlessHarry and in EU/NE TheMexicanRobot . I just got Battlefield 3 for PC from the in on at out house or whatever the hell it's called and I'm playing as PotatoDerp1337, I think. If you want, add me in PS3 DareDevilMan1x3 . Yea, I have lots of names xD

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Everyone that stops playing MCSG, goes and play LoL,Guns of Icarus or Battlefield xD. If you want add me in EU/W: EndlessHarry and in EU/NE TheMexicanRobot . I just got Battlefield 3 for PC from the in on at out house or whatever the hell it's called and I'm playing as PotatoDerp1337, I think. If you want, add me in PS3 DareDevilMan1x3 . Yea, I have lots of names xD
I'm on NA as QwertyEv. I play with Zaex OnlyMathias Mooclan, others from TechnoTundra, and IRL friends...
Great thing to see another old and active forumer come back! c:
I guess I can be considered old... 2012 was a while ago.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Ohaidurr.

Some of you might know me if you've been playing for at least 4 months. The reason that only people who've been here that long would know me is because I have slowly become almost entirely inactive in the MCGamer community. This is because of a number of things, such as dissappointment in the state of the Sr. Staff, a lack of interest in the gamemodes themselves, introduction of Platinum, other games, (LoL, Guns of Icarus), Teamspeak bugs, IRL friends, the quality of new posts on the forums, quality of maps, complications in life, and a tiny little community called TechnoTundra, the nice little place where lost souls like OnlyMathias go. However, MCTF2 is back, so I will be trying to come back to the MCGamer community. That is all, and I dunz know hao 2 long post.

Bai

P.S I have no idea why I made this, in case you were wondering. Its Monday, and I'm tired and bored.

P.P.S I'm gonna add more reasons why I left as they come to me.
Im two days late but welcome back! :) I do remember seeing you post much more often before haha

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Welcome back! I remember threads like qwErtyVAsdfghN your name haha
<===Not a new mod. Just changed my name from samson888 to Sam

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Welcome back qwerts! I gotta talk you moar on TS c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics