• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hai. I've got things to say, if you care about my life xD

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Ohaidurr.

Some of you might know me if you've been playing for at least 4 months. The reason that only people who've been here that long would know me is because I have slowly become almost entirely inactive in the MCGamer community. This is because of a number of things, such as dissappointment in the state of the Sr. Staff, a lack of interest in the gamemodes themselves, introduction of Platinum, other games, (LoL, Guns of Icarus), Teamspeak bugs, IRL friends, the quality of new posts on the forums, quality of maps, complications in life, and a tiny little community called TechnoTundra, the nice little place where lost souls like OnlyMathias go. However, MCTF2 is back, so I will be trying to come back to the MCGamer community. That is all, and I dunz know hao 2 long post.

Bai

P.S I have no idea why I made this, in case you were wondering. Its Monday, and I'm tired and bored.

P.P.S I'm gonna add more reasons why I left as they come to me.

Last edited:

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks! I haven't seen you before, but I hope you're a great mod and not like those who did it for Friend, back when Friend was a thing.
Nope, just doing it to help out the community! Hopefully I see you around.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Nope, just doing it to help out the community! Hopefully I see you around.
Glad to see that the staff is improving from before. :D Hopefully, the old mods who didn't do their jobs have all resigned for their much desired Friend.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
MCTF2? Hell yeah! Tell me when your playing, and I'll join.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm from way back, I left back in like September October-ish when I resigned as a moderator aha. I'm trying to come back but eh, we'll see. ;) :p
October of what year? I wasn't around October 2012, and I was beginning to dwindle down on this server in October 2013

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci