• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers... How to tell

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
I decided to bump this. I've seen alot of post recently about hackers.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Now that bindable sprint has been added to minecraft I find it necessary to bump this. Just so people don't confuse bindable sprint with bsm.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well if I was moderator I would of given it a guide prefix.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
There is defiantly a regeneration hack, my friend proved to me when he used a mod that could see their health, they would just regen after they are on 5 hearts - unfortunately he got banned for using it to show someone else is hacking, but their is defiantly such thing.

Jussayin'

Reaction score
the print hacks are quite obvious because you can see them normally at corn with the particles, that being said, and yeah, there are hacks that can cause increased regeneration, which make some fights much harder than they should've been

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
the print hacks are quite obvious because you can see them normally at corn with the particles, that being said, and yeah, there are hacks that can cause increased regeneration, which make some fights much harder than they should've been
Actually, no.
The sprint hacks aren't making the particles at spawn, that is caused by the person moving.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
This is actually a pretty nice guide. You are missing a few new hacks that have came out lately, but it' still pretty nice.

I actually think staff should make a guide to "knowing if someone is hacking" for Mcsg players to refer to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci