• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers... How to tell

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
So recently a lot of the people i team with over skype have raged about a hacker. But what I've noticed is that there reasons are invalid. Today I will show you what hacks are real/work and what hacks are not real.

1. Aimbot- By this i mean melee aim-bot. You can tell a player is using this by looking for three things. First, their head will be swinging left and right yet they will still be hitting you. Next, they will be able to hit you without looking at you. Such as they could be looking at the ground or you could be behind them. Lastly, They will almost always hit you. You can sometimes outsmart aimbot but you have to be a damn good strafer.

2. Forcefield- This is a lot like aimbot but with a few added benefits. First, They do not have to click to swing so its nearly imposiible to get a sneak attack on them. Because they will just start hitting you right as you get close. Next, They can hit you while they are in a chest. So lets say they run for corn whilst in their chest everyone will be getting hit. Lastly, they also hit faster than than normal.

3. Sprint hacks/BSM- Well i believe we've all encountered this. First, there will be particles under their feet when they aren't moving. Second the need not double tap w to sprint so they are always sprinting. Third, they can sprint back words. Also this is a given but they are abnormally fast. As for BSM or better sprint mod. First, their sprint will never mess up. Even if they hit a block. Second when the shoot a bow while walking once its fired they will automatically sprint. Third they can sprint up blocks given them advantages.

4. Water Hacks- This is for overall water hacks. First, the easiest way to tell if someone is water hacking is. They will lunge through the water. Second, Obviously they will walk on water. Now then this is sometimes considered lag. But you can tell its not because they still stop and lunge. Lastly, they can go under the water and go faster depending on what kind of hack though.

5. Harder Hits- I put this as one to clarify there is no hack that makes you hit harder. Although there is a hack that makes you critical every time without jumping. Easiest way to tell if someone is using this is every time the hit you sparkles will appear around your body.

6. Bow Aimbot- This hack will only work if your beside him/in front or to the side. Also netheir of you can be moving. Other than that if your having a long or short range bow battle than his bow aimbot wont work as long as your moving. If he still hits you that means he actually got you. Or you just suck at dodging.

7. Extra Health- Sometimes my friends complain that people have double health hacks. Let me tell you this there is no hack that can make you have more health. Trust me I've killed plenty of hackers. Also health is an ingame vanilla feature hackers cannot change it. Hacks can only enhance gameplay features such as skill and attacking. Apparently there is a regeneration hack though i suppose the only way to recongnize this is they wont die.

8. Derp- How to tell if someone is using this hack is simple. Their head/body will be spinning around extremely fast. Sometimes this is mistaken for someone using hyperspeed but you should be able to recognize which is which.

If i left anything out tell me and I'l clarify it. As far as i know these are the main hacks people complain about. Now if you want advice on how to beat hackers heres some. Use flint and steel. Be good with the bow. And don't suck.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, there is such a thing as health hacks... I was hitting a guy with a sone sword whilst he was AFK, he took damage but didn't die after literally 30 hits, now, he was wearing no armour, so even if it wasn't a real stone sword in my hands, but just a glitch, he still should have died. He then got kicked for health hacks.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually, there is such a thing as health hacks... I was hitting a guy with a sone sword whilst he was AFK, he took damage but didn't die after literally 30 hits, now, he was wearing no armour, so even if it wasn't a real stone sword in my hands, but just a glitch, he still should have died. He then got kicked for health hacks.
I can assure you there is no health hacks.

Reaction score
Actually this does help a lot :p Even though I'm pretty good at spotting hackers, I still make a lot of false accusions just because I rage when I die xD Thanks for posting this.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
7. Extra Health- Sometimes my friends complain that people have double health hacks. Let me tell you this there is no hack that can make you have more health. Trust me I've killed plenty of hackers. Also health is an ingame vanilla feature hackers cannot change it. Hacks can only enhance gameplay features such as skill and attacking.
There are health regeneration hacks and it has been seen on these servers before. Pretty rare though.

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Zimpley, I would but those aren't commonly used in MCSG. And their hard to recognized.

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are kinda common.. And not very hard to recognize. I will make a little paragraph about it when i have slept for lets say 16 hours. Unless you do it now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci