• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye.

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
This is honestly the hardest goodbye I have ever had to say.
Crafty, I have only been in the Rebels for a couple months so far and you have been one of the most hilarious, skilled players I have ever met. You always keep people laughing in the most serious of situations, and it's great to have you around. I can't even count the times you've wrecked me in fights with your 3000 ms :p. I'm really going to miss having you around and I hope that you can hang out on TS still. (Maybe even rejoin in the summer :D)

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Good bye Tristan you we're one of my best friends, iv'e known you for hmm? 10 months. I will miss singing and making weird noises in teamspeak with you, please get on ts just to talk if I you ever can <3

Sorry i'm not good with good byes
Good luck in life bud

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
The only thing keeping me here in MCSG is The Rebels, my clan. But sadly i'm going t have to leave The Rebels.
Honestly, I felt the same way when I left the rebels 2 months ago. I only managed to stay away for a month, the wanting to feel a part of the team again was so strong, I regained my interest in pvp, and more importantly MCSG. I know this may come off douchey, but I have no doubts that you'll be back, give a month or two, just like me and Hawk.

I remember playing with you for the first time, we had so much fun, I stalked you on skype and sent you a contact request. I believe you were the first MCSG player who I willingly wanted to contact with on Skype. Then, you applied for the Rebels, I remember yelling at Zeno to accept this kid NAOW. Such good times, even if you didn't know it... Then when you got accepted, I was overjoyed. I remember that night, where I was on really early, and we were about to fight, but then I crashed and wasn't able to get on again xD

It's been a fun 10 months, and I look forward to playing with you again in a few more. We're sad that you're finally going to have to leave the van for now D:

#GetBackInTheVan2k13

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye Crafty. You were one of the first people I met in Rebels and the funniest. :3 I'll miss you stickying me in channels a reading me self-created fan-fic and you and Flyer abusing power <3

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've never really talked to you or anything, but goodbye. You must have been a really awesome person if so many people are sad that you're leaving. Can I be one of your Filipino buddies?

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Crafty, I know that you barely know me, and I barely know you, but you have a voice of a god.
Seriously though, in the little time I got to know you a little bit, you were an amazing person. You were funny, kind, and a good leader. You knew when to be light and joke around, and when to be serious, and I respected that of you. Even though you're leaving MCSG, you'll never leave the hearts of those who knew you best.
Sincerely,
ProfessorRetro

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember when I joined Rebels ts, I joined a channel and heard all the members making random noises and I quickly disconnected, then I though, "That was funny" and joined back. I got to know a few Rebels, but didn't get to know you well sadly, do great in life.

Best Wishes

-Guy you didn't know

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
Crafty i haven't known you for long but your an awsome guy funniest dude i've ever met truthfully the things that came out of your mouth made me burst into tears laughing. I know you will always be loved in the rebels and we will always miss you and hope you come back one day when you feel you can i loved you alot (no homo) because your an amazing PvP'er and leader, but an even greater friend love ya boyyyy have fun with life and don't forget about us @CraftyKratonite

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Crafty good luck in real life, I've been watching your vids like a while

Reaction score
Tristan, youve probably been one of my best MCSG friends since December 2012. When you joined the ES <3 We had so many good times together, its really sad to see you go :( Everyone here at MCSG and especially the Rebels will miss you so much. Im not good with goodbyes, but, good luck in life and school. If you ever decided to come back, ill be waiting for you like a creepy stalker. Gl man <3

~ Torchy

SlangShot

Platinum
Reaction score
I've only known you for a short time, but I will miss you. Good luck wherever you go!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci