• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Crafty as you've already known.

It's been an amazing 1 yr. and 4 months in this community, but sadly it's my time to go.

I've been contemplating on wether to leave or not for a while now, I was simply just too bored of MCSG. I got another account to try to refreshen the game, that didn't work. The only thing keeping me here in MCSG is The Rebels, my clan. But sadly i'm going t have to leave The Rebels. During school periods, I've been checking the MCSG forums for updates, etc.. That has to stop, it's getting in front of my priorities, which is school work.

And above that all, I only play MCSG on saturdays for an hour or two nowadays, not enough to run a clan.

I've had so much amazing experiences and memories here, but it's time to move on. I'll still be on the forums for now, but as time goes by, my activity here will soon lessen, until eventually I'm gone.

There are some people I'd like to mention for being great, amazing friends.

@RyanHolland - You were an amazing, just, and smart Rebels leader, thanks for being a great friend, i'm going to miss our 9 hour long skype calls.

@Kimberly - Filipino buddy <3 I'll miss you a lot, hope you end up being an awesome dancer.

@Kos - Even though you are not here anymore i'd like to say goodbye, you were my best friend during summer and an amazing PvP'er too. Ily sierranub.

@Zoeticly - ilysm bby mmamiss u omg i cri. Jokes aside, you were one of the kindest person I've met, you're also really responsible and considerate, ily maddy.

@ARB1T3R - We don't talk anymore, but you were my best friend during the summer alongside Sierra, I'll miss playing with you bro. <3 keep getting more avatars kk?

@Yesh (DoodleBob91) - doiduulllll!!! You also are a really awesome friend, goodluck in life, I'll miss you.

@Stealthtjmax - maxxyykins. You are one of the kindest people I know, I've known you for a really long time. Good luck in the future man.

@polarisXD - shut up

@Zado - You were my friend for a long time, we've played fun games together, ill miss you bro.

@SpellCaster24 - go to sleep.

All of the Rebels - I'd mention you all individually, but i don't have enough time, thanks for being a second family.

And finally @Branbob83 - You're my bestest of best friends, I know I've already talked to you privately about me leaving, but you're the most deserving person to be in here. I'll miss the laugh, smiles and tears, all the memories we had, drama, or screwing around. Lead the Rebels to greatness, you're am amazing Person Brandon, i love you. (No homo)

This is crftufnuenhg signing out.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Crafty as you've already known.

It's been an amazing 1 yr. and 4 months in this community, but sadly it's my time to go.

I've been contemplating on wether to leave or not for a while now, I was simply just too bored of MCSG. I got another account to try to refreshen the game, that didn't work. The only thing keeping me here in MCSG is The Rebels, my clan. But sadly i'm going t have to leave The Rebels. During school periods, I've been checking the MCSG forums for updates, etc.. That has to stop, it's getting in front of my priorities, which is school work.

And above that all, I only play MCSG on saturdays for an hour or two nowadays, not enough to run a clan.

I've had so much amazing experiences and memories here, but it's time to move on. I'll still be on the forums for now, but as time goes by, my activity here will soon lessen, until eventually I'm gone.

There are some people I'd like to mention for being great, amazing friends.

@RyanHolland - You were an amazing, just, and smart Rebels leader, thanks for being a great friend, i'm going to miss our 9 hour long skype calls.

@Kimberly - Filipino buddy <3 I'll miss you a lot, hope you end up being an awesome dancer.

@Kos - Even though you are not here anymore i'd like to say goodbye, you were my best friend during summer and an amazing PvP'er too. Ily sierranub.

@Zoeticly - ilysm bby mmamiss u omg i cri. Jokes aside, you were one of the kindest person I've met, you're also really responsible and considerate, ily maddy.

@ARB1T3R - We don't talk anymore, but you were my best friend during the summer alongside Sierra, I'll miss playing with you bro. <3 keep getting more avatars kk?

@Yesh (DoodleBob91) - doiduulllll!!! You also are a really awesome friend, goodluck in life, I'll miss you.

@Stealthtjmax - maxxyykins. You are one of the kindest people I know, I've known you for a really long time. Good luck in the future man.

@polarisXD - shut up

@Zado - You were my friend for a long time, we've played fun games together, ill miss you bro.

@SpellCaster24 - go to sleep.

All of the Rebels - I'd mention you all individually, but i don't have enough time, thanks for being a second family.

And finally @Branbob83 - You're my bestest of best friends, I know I've already talked to you privately about me leaving, but you're the most deserving person to be in here. I'll miss the laugh, smiles and tears, all the memories we had, drama, or screwing around. Lead the Rebels to greatness, you're am amazing Person Brandon, i love you. (No homo)

This is crftufnuenhg signing out.
yeah same

In all seriousness, I will miss you crafty, you're were my least favorite Rebel and least favorite asian. Goodbye
jk you were a good friend, good clan leader, and good pvper!

Frondome

Survivor
Reaction score
Barely knew you but, sad to see you go none the less... All of the love and good luck on your future <3

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
I wasn't tagged, cri. But I don't want you leaving. It'll be different without you, and you're one of the main reasons I stayed in the Rebels so long. It's very sad to see you go, but you better come back during your Summer or else I'll fly to Asia and make you.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
The night I fell in love with The Rebels was thanks to you. You have become more than a clan member, but a friend. You honestly don't know how much you have effected me. You make me smile endlessly and that will always be the thing I remember you most by. You always made me smile. We left off on a bad note, and that guilt will always stick with me. None-the-less, you did your job well with The Rebels. Don't forget us. You are always welcome. You will always be one of my very best friends. Thank you Tristan for allowing me to be a part of your life. Love you bby

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci